HOLIDAY HOMEWORK ENGLISH
1. Make PowerPoint presentation on any one of the
following topics given below in a group of 6-7
b) Human values
d) Any tenses (like simple past or past perfect)
2. Write an article on Global Warming; add
different types of pictures, information,
newspaper report or newspaper clipping.
3. Bio-sketch of Rahul Gandhi, A.R. Rehman and
Sachin Tendulkar (with photograph).
4. Interview with an inspiring personality that you
know. Ask 10 questions that should be creative.
ASSIGNMENT WORK (in classwork notebook)
1. Read any novel of William Shakespeare or R.K.
Narayan and write a complete book review of it.
1. Write an article on the following topics in about
a) Child Labour
b) Brain Drain
c) Promoting Tourism
2. Collect 10 different types of newspaper
headlines and organize them in three different
categories of three tenses.
1) Make a movie using Movie maker of windows on ur childhood memories.
2) Make a small web site on your friends along with their photos and comments.
3) Make a presentation on Blue ray disc and Cloud Computing.
4) Draw any web page using HTML coding on how you spent ur holidays.
5) Login to think quest and upload pages.
Summer holiday home work of class X
1. Which of the following reaction is a combination reaction?
i) Heating of mercury in air
ii) Heating of calcium carbonate
2. Potassium iodide is added to lead nitrate solution. What do you observe?
i) What will be the color of precipitate?
ii) Give the name of compound yellow in color.
iii) What is the name given to such reaction?
iv) Why so called?
v) When does such an exchange happen?
3. What is the name of process in which iron gets rusted?
4. In chemical reaction what takes place simultaneously with oxidation?
5. Silver articles get black coating name the phenomenon?
6. How is the formation of insoluble product represent in an chemical equation?
7. When a more reactive metal displace less reactive metal in solution, what is the reaction called?
8. In chemical reaction, what happen to oxidizing agent?
9. Which unit is equivalent to joule/coulomb?
10. What is the shape of graph between I and V where V is equals to potential difference and I is the current in
the end of wire?
11. When do you say that resistance of wire is 1Ω?
12. You have two resistors of resistance 30Ω and 60Ω. What resistance can you get by combining the two?
1. The one which offers resistance
2. The SI unit of power
3. The rate of flow of charge
1. The opposition to the flow of charge
2. Offers large resistance to flow of current
3. The SI unit of resistance
1. POWER POINT PRESENTATION OF CHAPTER ELECTRICITY/CHEMICAL REACTION AND EQUATION
ATLEAST 30 SLIDES INCLUDE QUIZ(WITH ANSWERS), EXERCISE
2. SCIENCE WORKING MODEL.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
“saMskRt AvakaSa gaRh kayaa-iNa” (ga`IYmaavakaaSa gaRh kaaya-
1. AByaasa puistkayaaM –
sinQa – svar sainQa ( pRYz saM 9 – 14)
vayaHna sainQa ( pRYz saM 15 – 21)
ivasaga- sainQa ( pRYz saM 22 – 29)
Avyaypdaina ( pRYz saM 30 – 37)
saM#yaa ( pRYz saM 99 – 102)
p`%yayaa: ( pRYz saM 56 – 83)
2. ica~ laoKnaM – 2
3. Apizt AvabaaoQanaM – 2 .
4. pizt pazanaaM punaravaRit: .
5. sainQ`aka inamaa-Nama\
t%pu$Ya ( ]ppd, naHa\ )
6. pi~kayaa: kRto ek: laoK: ilaKt.
HOLIDAY HOMEWORK / MODEL / PROJECT FOR SUMMER VACATION
CLASS – X
1. Working model – on the economic development of Assam and Spain (any
2. Make charts and files on your project (model).
3. Collect more information of Assam and Spain.
1. What is resource? Give classification of resources.
2. How we can conserve soil and land resources?
3. Define silk routes? Which things were circulated b/w countries with these
4. How Americas and Africa continent was colonized by European colonizers.
5. Give detailed account of help of technology in shaping the world economy.
1. AcCa svaasqaya mahavardana
2. samaacaar p~ ka jaIvana maoM mah%va
3. cair~ ko ibanaa iSaxaa AQaUrI
1. Aapka psa- basa maoM khI caaorI hao
gayaa caaorI kI irpa^T- ilaKvaato hue
qaanaaQyaxa kao p~ ilaiKe
2. svasqya AiQakaarI kao Apnao xao~ maoM
fOlaI gandgI sao mau@t kranao ka
AnauraoQa krto hue p~ ilaiKe
3. sampadk kao p~ ilaiKe ijasamaoM pyaa-
varNa p`dUYaNa pr icaMta p`kT kI ga[-
ik`yaa Baod sakma-k evaM Akma-k ik`yaa kI
pirBaaYaa evaM ]sako saBaI Baodao ko 10 – 10
]daharNa [napr slaa[D tOyaar krnaI hO.
ivaSaoYaNa kI pirBaaYaa evaM ]sako Baod
saBaI Baodao ko 10 – 10 ]daharNa .