Official fee £50 for each class due with this form
Trade Marks Registry
Application to add extra classes Concept House
Please read the note below before filling in this form. NP10 8QQ
1. Trade mark application number. (Lowest) Class
2. Full name of the applicant.
3. List the goods or services to be added. (List on a separate sheet if there is not enough space on this form.)
Class number List of goods or services
4. Name of agent (if any).
5. Your signature.
Your name in BLOCK CAPITALS.
6. Name and daytime phone number of the
person we should contact in case of
Number of sheets attached to this form. This is sheet 1 of
Note 1. If the additional goods or services cover more than one class, list the correct classes in numerical
order and list the goods or services within each class. Draw a line or leave a blank line after each
class. If there is not enough space on this form, continue on separate sheets and say in section 6
how many sheets are attached.
2. Please note that Form TM3A will only be accepted for applications that are currently being
processed. We cannot accept Form TM3As in respect of registered trade marks.
(REV MAY 11) Intellectual Property Office is an operating name of the Patent Office Form TM3A