St. Cloud State University Temporary Workshop et al.
Academic Affairs Use Only:
Response Date: _______________________ Proposal Number: ____________________
Effective Date: ________________________
1. Prepared by:
2. Requesting Unit:
3. Check the appropriate blank:
Community Short Course
4. Title of workshop:
5. Dates to be offered:
Will workshop be offered more than once in 1-year period? Yes No
(Workshops receiving curricular approval may be offered for one calendar year from the date first offered.)
Number: 196 410 510 495 595 588 695
Credits: Undergraduate Graduate
Contact Hours: (Must meet minimum workshop requirements)
7. Do you anticipate offering this workshop on-line? yes no
If yes, which delivery method do you anticipate? Internet Delivered Web Enhanced
Any on-line course must be so indicated in the Course Schedule.
8. Indicate the clientele for whom this workshop is designed:
9. Proposed course description (include prerequisites and credits):
10. In which assessment plan is this workshop/educational tour/short course included?
11. If this course is double numbered (400/500) indicate additional expectations for graduate credit.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
List or attach the Student Learning Outcomes for this course. (Curriculum Committees may request
List or attach the Course Outline for this workshop (adequately described and including percentage of time
to be allocated to each topic). Curriculum Committees may request additional information. Topics larger
than 20% need to be broken down further