BLANCHARD CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
7:00 P.M. Tuesday, November 8, 2011
City Hall, 122 N. Main, Blanchard, Oklahoma 73010
1. Call meeting to order and establish a quorum.
2. Citizen’s comments on items not appearing on the agenda.
3. Consider approval of consent agenda as follows:
a) Approval of payroll in the amount of $173,354.17.
b) Discuss and take action on approving minutes from Special Meeting October 3, 2011,
Regular Meeting October 11, 2011.
4. Consider and take action on any items removed from the agenda.
5. Discuss and take appropriate action in response to application of Trinity Holiness Church of
Blanchard to vacate the alley within and/or contiguous to Lots 1 through 24 in Block 75 of the
Original Townsite Plat of the Town of Blanchard, Oklahoma filed on September 28, 2011 and
set for Hearing on the 8th day of November, 2011.
6. Discuss and take action on approval of Retirement Resolution 2011-____.
7. Discuss and take action on purchase of patrol units for the police department.
8. Discuss and take action on authorizing staff to do quotes on fuel purchases, as needed.
9. Discuss and take action on payment of $39,0336.15 to Garland Construction.
10. Discuss and take action on approving pay plan and job classification system.
11. Discuss and take action on annexation petition from citizens of Raymond Heights.
12. Reports from Public Works, Police Department, and Fire Department. (If you have questions, please
direct to City Manager prior to meeting).
13. City Manager’s comments.
14. Adjourn meeting.
POSTED ON OR BEFORE 5:00 p.m. on November 4, 2011.
Susie Maeder, City Clerk