KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA IOC NOONMATI GUWAHATI-20
With reference to KVS (H.Q) letter no. F. 110331-1/2011/KVSHQ (Acad) dated: 31.01.2012,
it is general information to all parents/guardians that the Vidyalaya is going to issue registration
forms for admission in classes I, V and VI for the session 2012-13. For other classes (II, III, V, VII,
VIII & IX) forms will be issued notifying the availability of vacancies in the new session 2012-13.
The details of Vacancy Position as on 08.02.2012 and documents required at the time of
registration/admission as given below:-
Class Present Strength Vacancy ( for new session)
I 40 40+1
II 44 Nil
III 49 Nil
IV 38 Nil
V 44 02
VI 84 36
VII 88 Nil
VIII 82 Nil
IX 88 Nil
Registration forms are available by the office/admission department of the Vidyalaya Free of Cost.
The details of documents required at the time of registration/admission are as follows:-
1. Attested copy of the certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the
authority competent to register births. This certificate will be issued from notified Area
council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation/records from Gram Panchayat
2. Cast Certificate (Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC) issued by the competent authority.
3. A Certificate from the civil Surgeon/rehabilation centre or any other competent authority
defined by the government of India O.M No. 36035/5/88/Estt (Sct) dated: 04.05.1999
certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable.
4. Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants.
5. A self declaration from the parent for distance may also be accepted by furnishing on
undertaking to this effect.
6. For single girls child quota an affidavit from court and a certificate from the government
doctor about the fact. (Once they use the quota have to submit a fresh affidavit and a
certificate in the beginning of very subsequent year within 31st April oif that particular year.