SNC2P- Biology Unit Exam Review
Text reference pages: 23-144. Do text Q’s on pg. 148 #1, 2, 4-15, 17, 18, 20, 22 and pg. 150 #1-10
1) Describe the 5 stages of mitosis.
2) What is it called when the cell finally divides? How many cells are produced?
3) What type of cells does meiosis produce? How many cells are produced?
4) How are cancer cells different from normal cells? What do cancer cells do more quickly than normal
5) Fill in the table below.
Cell/Tissue Type Function
Movement, for example
6) Fill in the table below
Organ System Major Organs Involved Function
7) Briefly describe how each of the following pieces of technology work.
o CT scan
8) Fill in the table below
Medical Condition Part of body it affects What it does
9) Label the parts of the cell AND describe the function of each organelle.
Cell membrane, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, ribosome, cytoplasm, vacuole, mitochondria