660 S. Hawley Rd #210
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Objective To secure position at Visiting Physicians Association, where a background in science and
mathematics along with excellent analytical and technical skills can contribute to patient care.
Education College of Saint Elizabeth Morristown, New Jersey 08/2004-05/2008
Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Chemistry
• Anatomy • Cell Biology • Virology • Fundamental of Biology I & II
• Physiology • Embryology • Histology • Molecular Bio-Technology
• Genetics • Microbiology • Biochemistry • Inorganic Chemistry I & II
• Physics I & II • Analytical Chemistry • Organic Chemistry I & II
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
• Statists • Abstract Algebra • Probabilities
• Mathematical Proofs • Calculus I, II & III • Number Theories
• Differential equations • Complex Analysis
Related Subjects on an Honor’s Level
• Philosophy • Theology • Psychology • History
• Physical Health • Music • English Compositions I & II
Skills • Member of the ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools),
Tri-beta National Biological Honor Society, American Chemistry Society
• Good writing and verbal presentation skills • Multi-lingual; English, Arabic
• Microsoft Office, Windows XP, SPSS, MAPLE • Type 40 WPM, Mavis Beacon
• Problem solving • Critical Reasoning
• Organization • Leadership
• Perceptual • Professionalism
Experience Medical & Dental Instructor
Drake College of Business Newark, NJ 08/2008-01/2010
Systemize study schedules, prepare lesson materials and study guides, present lectures
using visual aids, examine students on a practical and oral level, motivate students.
Teaching Medical Terminology, Clinical Medical Procedure, Biomedical Science, Dental
Charting, Medical Office Administrative Procedures.
College of Saint Elizabeth Morristown, NJ 12/2005-5/2008
Prepare daily lab materials. Dilute solutions. Sterilization Instruments. Demonstrate lab
procedure. Dissection/resection of live species to extract organs.
Dr. Haliczer’s Family Dentistry Cranford, NJ 05/2006-10/2007
Take vital signs & medical history, prepare exam room, assist during procedures, dental
charting using National/Universal & the FDI system, sterilize instruments, scheduling.
Accounts Payable & Night Auditor
The Grand Summit Hotel Summit, NJ 05/2006-11/2007
Setup purchasing accounts, input statements and invoice data, manage payable checks,
filing, used the LANmark system to classify each department’s purchases.
Audit department’s accounts, Balance Credit Card statements, Edit Restaurant’s Food and
beverage transactions, distribute guest’s billings, over night customer service.
Volunteer Sunday School Server
Saint Mary and Saint Bishoy Coptic Orthodox Church Elizabeth, NJ
Bible study, spiritual leader, Coptic Choir, trip staff
Hobbies Drawing, inventing, collecting old coins and antiques, sports
References Dr. Youssef Estedrak, Director of Dental Department (201) 889-0306
Dr. Philip Chouha, Chairman of Dental Department (646) 247-5770
Dr. Paul Rossi, Professor of Mathematics Department (973) 290-4068