Quick Reference Guide to Cardholder Verification of Purchasing
Card Transactions in PeopleSoft
1. Open Browser, navigate to PeopleSoft Purchasing Module Sign In Screen
2. Sign in using your PeopleSoft Financials User ID and Password (Case Sensitive)
3. Navigate to Reconcile Statement
Purchasing Procurement Cards Reconcile Cardholder Info Reconcile Statement
4. Click search.
5. Select appropriate card by clicking on the link. Note that the current cards are from
the Bank of America – BOA.
6. On the Selection Criteria screen, change the Status field to Staged, and click the OK
7. Expand the info on the screen by clicking the expand icon.
8. Add a description of the item in the field under the column heading “Description”.
9. Review billing data and amount.
10. If correct, select “verified” from the drop down box under the column heading
11. To change accounting data, click on the hyper link “Distribution” . First, delete the
entry in the Alt Account field, then change the Account, Department, Fund and
Program as necessary, then click OK.
WARNING: ONLY CHANGE CHARTFIELD TO VALUES WITHIN YOUR
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY. DO NOT MOVE TRANSACTIONS TO A
DEPARTMENT FOR WHICH YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE UNLESS YOU
HAVE PRIOR WRITTEN (AND SIGNED) AUTHORIZATION. The User ID of the
person that makes the change will appear on the new Department’s Financial Reports!
12. To add a comment, click the hyperlink “comment”. Enter comment, then click OK.
13. Click Save.
14. Repeat for additional cards.
15. If the transaction is being disputed, enter the disputed amount in the field under the
column heading, “dispute Amount”, and add a comment to describe the dispute or
error/problem (click the hyperlink “comment”, enter comment, then click OK).
Change the status to “verified”.