A Clockwork Orange by Anthony
Good Book In Good Shape
Anthony Burgesss modern classic of youthful violence and social
redemption, reissued to include the controversial last chapter not
previously published in this country, with a new introduction by the author.
* Click here to view our Condition Guide and Shipping Prices
Its funny how people gave this book such a low rating because they
couldnt understand it. Yeah, Burgess basically made up a language for it
but its not hard to grasp if you have more than eight brain cells.
A Clockwork Orange is an amazing book. It had me basically on the edge
of my seat, just waiting to see whats going to happen next. Its very rare
that a book is able to hold my attention and this one dad a great job of it. I
did not want to put it down and it left me wishing that there would have
been a sequel of sorts.
I would recommend this book if
1. You have a good sense of humor/can easily detect sarcasm.
2. Dont mind violence.
3. Are at least somewhat intelligent and able to think logically.
4. Have a good grasp on the English language (in order to better
understand the made up slang)
I would not recommend this book if
1. You are an idiot and cant understand basic English, ala the people that
have written bad reviews about it.
Overall, its a very interesting book and if youve yet to read it, you should
definitely consider buying it right now.
For More 5 Star Customer Reviews and Lowest Price:
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess - 5 Star Customer Reviews and Lowest Price!