2400 Belmont Rd., Belmont, VT, 05730
Phone: (603) 718–3158 – E–mail: Sean@SeanNeubert.com
Website: www.SeanNeubert.com (includes sample work portfolio)
Skills and Tools Experience
Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Marketing Web Analytics Affiliate Marketing
Email Marketing eCommerce Marketing Lead Generation Social Marketing
Web/Graphic Design PDF Design Google Web/App Services Business SaaS Integration
PC/Mac Help Desk & Support Microsoft adCenter Yahoo! Search Marketing Google Adwords/Adsense
Professional Work Experience
*Over 10 Years of Business IT, Design, Web Analytics & Online Marketing Experience
Town of Mount Holly, VT January 2012 – Present
• Website Developer / Admin
o Developed and maintain town’s website.
o Developed web apps for town government and local organizations.
o Coordinate with towns many organizations to create content for town website.
eCoast Sales Solutions April 2011 – Present
• Website Support & Developer (February 2012 – Present)
o Support developer for companies many lead gen websites.
o PHP form coder for landing pages. (email and ppc campaigns)
o Hubspot integration specialist.
• Online Marketing Specialist (April 2011 – Present)
o Design, develop and maintain online b2b lead generation landing pages.
o Create and maintain geo targeted b2b lead generation adwords campaigns.
o Monitor and reporting site statistics with Google analytics for clients.
o Developed unique SEM research tool to estimate long term adwords campaign
details for small and large geo targets.
o Design rich HTML email marketing campaigns for b2b clients.
o Member of companies cloud blog team. (writer & researcher)
o Sub–admin for companies blogs. (Wordpress)
o Create detailed SEM & lead generation campaign reports for prospect clients.
SplashCart Corporation May 2006 – April 2011
● Chief Creative Officer (CCO)
○ Marketing Director
■Managed pay–per–click & pay–per–impression advertising campaigns.
■Maintained affiliate marketing program.
■Was in charge of maintaining companies marketing direction.
■Worked with sales team to set product pricing and promotional.
■Developed a successful social marketing campaign.
■Implemented search engine optimization (SEO) from the ground up.
■Created multiple lead generation programs.
■Responsible for monitoring site analytics and search engine listings.
■Created and maintained product instruction manuals and training videos.
■Supported business development team in attracting new clients.
■Worked with customers to develop theri own marketing programs.
○ Project Manager (IT & Services)
■Created concept designs for new and existing product features.
■Maintained overall product design.
■Worked with QA team to discover bugs and other design flaws.
■Created in–depth user experience flow charts.
■In charge of setting development deadlines and creating project priorities.
■Created A/B testing experiments.
○ Web Designer / Graphic Artist
■In charge of creating and maintaining graphical designs for multiple websites.
■Responsible for creating and maintaining all of the company’s graphical
■Designed banner ads for affiliate marketing program.
■Created professional e–commerce themes for clients.
■Responsible for multi browser testing
■Designed media rich fliers and other promotional assets.
Affinity Media (OGaming.com / Zam.com) July 2004 – April 2006
● Project Manager (October 2004 – April 2006)
○ Designed & managed multiple web and pc software projects.
○ Maintained overall project design and development.
○ Acted as go between with corporate, development and marketing teams.
○ Set project goals and deadlines.
● News Room Manager (July 2004 – October 2004)
○ Hired and managed a team of 6 online news reporters.
○ Assigned creative article assignments.
○ Worked with community managers to host exclusive contests & events.
○ Worked with outside companies to secure exclusive stories, media assets and
TWAcomm.com, Inc. February 1999 – June 2004
● Online eMarketing Manager (January 2002 – June 2004)
○ Managed high level pay–per–click advertising campaigns.
■Worked with Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Yahoo Search Marketing,
○ Created and managed on–site promotional advertising.
○ Oversaw search engine optimization (SEO) changes.
○ Responsible for reviewing and creating detailed site analytics reports.
■Worked with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Omniture, Yahoo
○ Created in–depth marketing to sales reports.
■Worked with Office Excel and PowerPoint.
● Web / Graphic Designer (August 2000 – June 2004)
○ Designed and managed the look and feel of company’s network of 20+ e–
■Worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, HTML, CSS.
○ Responsible for multi–browser testing.
● New Product Entry Manager (March 2000 – August 2000)
○ Managed team of 3–6 product entry employees.
○ Responsible for hiring new employees.
○ Ensured product accuracy and quality.
● Product Entry (February 1999 – March 2000)
○ Added new products to company’s online stores.
○ Edited product photos for online display.
CIBACS Internship Program 1999–2003
● Participated in 4 year business and communications internship program.
○ Created marketing proposal targeted at developing 3rd world countries.
○ Designed new product for local manufacturer and created a marketing campaign
to sell it.
○ Participated in several short term internships with local businesses.
○ Created an original product design.
○ Multiple project and team leader awards.
○ Awarded Gold Key Award.