Mr. Wonderful Production
Relative pronouns join dependent clauses to
independent clauses. They are who, whose, whom,
which, and that. For example, He found his money
that he had lost. That joins the two clauses together
into one sentence. Clauses will be taught in detail later.
Find the relative pronouns in the sentences, and see
how many other pronouns you can find as a
1. I want the house, which is brick.
2. Jack ordered the meal that we picked up.
3. Freddie is the girl who won the contest.
4. Jon is a man on whom I can rely.
5. The student whose answer was wrong turned bright
Using the words external conflict
and plot, write at least five
sentences about how why and how
the animals took over the farm in