1. Warranty Form must be completed and submitted to Gold Auto Parts. If you submit electronically (by fax
or email) a copy of the form must be included with the returned item.
2. Warranty Item must be returned with a copy of the sales invoice.
3. Documentation of professional AC installation must be included. The documentation must specify the
labor and parts of the installation. Installation by anyone other than a certified mechanic will void any
warranty claim. Installation of an AC compressor without the following procedures will void any warranty
AC System flush
Replacement of AC Accumulator/Drier
Replacement of AC Expansion Device (Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve)
4. All items are subject to inspection by Gold Auto Parts. Any returned item with physical damage or
contamination will result in warranty rejection.
5. A return authorization (RA #) number is required for any warranty return. Any item returned without a
return authorization number will result in warranty rejection. To obtain RA # you must submit this
warranty claim form either by fax (214.941.1860) or email email@example.com .
1. Return/Exchange item must be returned with a copy of the sales invoice.
2. A return authorization number is required for any return/exchange item. To obtain RA # you must
submit this warranty claim form either by fax (214.941.1860) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All items will be subject to inspection upon receipt. Any returned item with physical damage,
contamination or evidence of prior installation with result in denial of return credit or refund.
4. All merchandise returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge.
5. Buyer is responsible for all shipping & handling charges and original shipping charges are not
Name: ______________________________________ Phone: (_____)________________________
City: __________________________ State: ________ Zip: ___________________________
Email Address:________________________________ Invoice # :____________________________
eBay Item Number:__________________________ eBay Sales Record #:____________________
Vehicle information: Year:______________________ Make:________________________________
Model:_____________________ Engine Size:___________________________
Select One (Circle One) Return Exchange
Reason for the return:
Warranty Claim Section
Failure Diagnosis (Circle One): 1. Locked Up 2. Clutch NOT engaging
3. Noisy 4. Not Pumping 5. Compressor LEAK (Indicate Location Below)
Description of Failure:
For Gold Auto Parts only:
Date RA form received: RA #:
Circle One: WARRANTY RETURN
Requires Testing: YES NO Test Results: PASS FAIL
EXCHANGE? YES NO PART #: If FAIL, Reason:
Issue Credit/Refund: YES NO Credit/Refund Amount: