Docstoc

packages

Document Sample
packages Powered By Docstoc
					iDEA
Graphic & Web Design
                                                        Tully, NY • Chittenango, NY
                                                        (315) 720-2489
                                                        kate@ideagraphicandweb.com
                                                        www.ideagraphicandweb.com
                                                                                                                        Website
                                                                                                                       Packages
Basic Package
• Free Domain Registration
• Single home page
• Content provided by client, with assistance from iDEA designer
• Business email account(s)
• Submission of your site to Google, and other search engines.
• Flash page options available


Business Package
• Free Domain Registration
• 5 pages (Home, Services, Products, About, Contact, or any variation to meet your needs)
• Content provided by client, with assistance from iDEA designer
• Business email accounts
• Submission of your site to Google, Yahoo and MIVA and other search engines.
• Limited Flash page options
**Business Plus option - includes option of updating yourself, and having a members only login and interactive pages.

Professional Business Package
• Free Domain Registration
• 1 Home Page & 5 pages (i.e. Services, Products, About, Contact, or any variation to meet your needs)
• Content provided by client, with assistance from iDEA designer
• Some Flash components and/or video components
• Business email accounts
• Submission of your site to Google, Yahoo and MIVA and other search engines.
** Professional Plus option - includes option of updating yourself, and has features such as e-newsletter, members only area
and interactive pages.

Custom Design Package
• Free Domain Registration
• Custom Logo Design & Web Development
• Includes Flash components, forms, video, e-commerce options, interactive site components and ability to update the site yourself.
• Business email account(s)
• Submission of your site to Google, sand other search engines.




** Fees are base prices, and may vary depending on client needs. All fees will be quoted and agreed upon prior to site construction.
A 75% deposit on the total cost is required at time of quote approval and go ahead for construction. The remaining 25% of payment will be
paid upon approval of progress through site. Site will not be launched without final payment.
+ Monthly maintenance packages are available - see reverse.
*** Web space is quoted based on an bi-annual renewal of web services, there are other options available depending on client needs.
iDEA
Graphic & Web Design
                                                       Tully, NY • Chittenango, NY
                                                       (315) 720-2489
                                                       kate@ideagraphicandweb.com
                                                       www.ideagraphicandweb.com
                                                                                                        Maintenance
                                                                                                          Packages
                           We offer monthly site maintenance!
                     We want your website to always look professional &
                               to create less hassle for you!

 Basic Site Maintenance
 • Once a month updates to the information on your site.
 • Includes minor information changes, and simple additions to the site.
 • Information for updates supplied by client.

 Professional Site Maintenance
 • 2 Monthly Updates to information
 • Includes simple additions
 • Information for updates supplied by client.

 Unlimited Plan
 • Unlimited updates to information and additions to existing site.
 • Information for updates supplied by client.




  * Fees apply to packages outlined. Other options for maintainence available, such as annual or quarterly updates. Prices for other options quoted
  on individual basis. Monthly rates billed each month.

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:2
posted:7/23/2012
language:English
pages:2