UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU
C.A to controller of Exams. 0191-2432856
P.A to controller of Exams . 0191-2452213
Asst. Registrar (Exams/Prof-II) 0191-2450009
B.ED EXAMINATION, 2011 (ANNUAL SESSION)
REGULAR COLLEGE / D.D.E AND PRIVATE CANDIDATES
(TO BE HELD IN SEP/OCT, 2011 )
DAY&DATE PAPER NEW COURSE
TUESDAY I Education in Emerging Indian Society
FRIDAY II Psychology of Teaching Learning Process
MONDAY III School Management and Pedagogics
THURSDAY IV Development Of Educational System of India
MONDAY VI &VII Teaching of Social Studies
FRIDAY VI&VII Teaching of General Science
MONDAY VI&VII Teaching of Mathematics
THURSDAY VI&VII Teaching of English / Hindi / Urdu / Punjabi / Dogri / Sanskrit
SUNDAY V a)Essentials of Education Technology.
16-10-2011 b)Information and Communication Technology.
c)Guidance & Counselling.
d)Educational Measurement and Evaluation
g)Health and Physical Education
1. The Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the university website www.coeju.com
2. The students advised not to carry Mobile Phone or any other electronic devise in the examination hall.
3. The candidates are also advised not to disclose their identity by writing name or any other identification
mark in the Answer Book which shall tantamount to use of unfair mean and will be punished under the
University statuses .
4. The candidates are further advised to use only Blue ink Pen or Bal Pen and cross all blank sheet or blank
Portions of sheet .
5. There shall be only two examinations one Annual and one Bi- annual.
THE UNIVERSITY OFFICE,
BABA SAHIB AMBEDKAR ROAD,
JAMMU (TAWI) 180006. sd/
NO.Exams/prof./B.ed/11/6465-80 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
Dated: 16-08-2011 (EXAM.(PROF-II)