Abinger Forest Riding Club
SUNDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2010
RIDING CLUB NATIONAL NOVICE INDOOR
ADULT AND JUNIOR MEMBERS
SANDS FARM EQUITATION CENTRE
WARNHAM, NR. HORSHAM, W.SUSSEX
By kind permission of Mrs. L. Weyman
Entries Secretary: Mrs J. Troughton
Stane Street, Ockley,
Dorking, Surrey RH5 5ST
Tel: 01306 711520
Entries Close 16th February 2010
CLEAR ROUND JUMPING £3.00 per round
9.30 am Fences 75 cm – 80 cm
Clear Round Jumping will stop at 10.30 am
11.0 Senior Novice Indoor Team Showjumping
Qualifier – Adult Members.
Junior Novice Indoor Team Showjumping
Qualifier – Junior Members
Prizewinners qualify for Championships at Hartbury College,
Glos on 3rd April Seniors, 4th April Juniors.
Both competitions will be run concurrently.
Two round competition.
Fences in the first round not to exceed 80 cm and in the
second round 85 cm.
4 Members per team, best 3 to count.
Riders to be members of an Affiliated Riding Club in Area 11
RULES AS PER THE RIDING CLUB RULE BOOK 2009 -
NOVICE INDOOR SHOW JUMPING
Please ensure that the relevant entry form is sent to R C
Office at Stoneleigh by 29th January 2010
Entry Fee: £48 per team
£4 per team for first aid
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Correct riding attire (see B.R.C. Rules) to be worn in both
2. A hard hat must be worn to at least the minimum standard, with
harness properly adjusted and fastened. Hats marked EN 1384,
PASO15:1998, ASTMF 1163, BSEN 14572:2005 or SEI
American standard SNELL E2001, ASTM 95, SNZ 3838 1998,
Skullcap hats must be worn with a silk.
3. Neither the organisers nor the sponsors accept any liability for
any accident, injury, illness or damage to horses, owners, riders
or any person or property whatsoever, however caused.
4. Entry fees will not be refunded without production on or before
the day, or a veterinary certificate or doctor’s certificate.
5. If weather causes cancellation, entry fees will be returned, less
£2 (per team) to cover administration costs.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Any objection must be submitted in writing accompanied by
£20, returnable if the objection is upheld.
8. The show will be run under B.R.C. Rules for showjumping.
9. Valid Flu certificates will be required. Any horse or pony
without a valid flu cert. will not be allowed to compete. Please
note, copies of every team member’s horse’s flu certificate
must be sent with entries.
10. HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
The organisers of this show have taken reasonable precautions
to ensure the health and safety of everyone present according to
guidelines under law. For these measures to be effective,
everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and
prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of
the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
11. Team Managers only can ring on Friday 19th February 7.30 –
9.00 pm to ascertain running order.
PLEASE NOTE RULES 2 and 9