2011 Everyone Matters Campaign
Grand Prize ALL NEW 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Courtesy of Freedom Hyundai
Bob Weaver Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac & GMC * Rinaldi Family Dealership
J. Bertolet Volkswagen * Sands Ford/Suzuki of Pottsville * Williamson, Friedberg & Jones, LLC
D O N AT E T O W I N
$2,500 Gift Certificate from Boyer’s Food Markets, Inc.
$1,500 Gift Certificate from Boyer’s Food Markets, Inc.
$2,000 Gift Certificate from Wal-Mart DC 7030
$1,600 Home Improvement Package from Lowe’s RDC 961
$1,600 Vacation Package from AAA Travel
$1,000 Gift Certificate from Big Lots!, Inc.
$500 Weber Gas Grill from Hadesty’s Ace Hardware
$500 Gravely Lawn Mower from M&S True Value Hardware
For the price of one For the price of one For the price of one movie
candy bar, you can help rental, you can help
$1 your neighbor. $3 cappuccino, you can
help your neighbor. $5 your neighbor.
Schuylkill United Way Schuylkill United Way Schuylkill United Way
2011 Campaign 2011 Campaign 2011 Campaign
Entry 1—Gas Grill/Lawn Mower Entry 2—All Prizes Entry 3—All Prizes
A contribution of at least $1 per A contribution of at least $3 per A contribution of at least $5 per
week, or $52 per year, makes you week, or $156 per year, makes you week, or $260 per year, makes you
eligible to fill out Entry 1. eligible to fill out Entry 1 and 2. eligible to fill out Entry 1, 2 and 3.
Name Name Name
Employer Employer Employer
Telephone # Telephone # Telephone #
SCHUYLKILL UNITED WAY
91 S. Progress Ave., PO Box 1139, Pottsville, PA 17901
Phone: 570.622.6421 Fax: 570.622.7424
NAME (PRINT) COMPANY
2011 Campaign — My total annual gift is $
DIRECT GIFT- Pay Now: Check #_____ (Payable to Schuylkill United Way) Cash_____ Balance Due $_____
Bill Me: One-time Monthly Quarterly Semi-Annually
Please send bill to the following ADDRESS—
EASY PAYROLL Pledge Per WEEK: $10* $5 $3 $2 $1 Other $_______
DEDUCTION- *A gift of $10 per week allows you to join the Pacesetters Club YES, I want to join the Club!
Our Partner Agencies:
(011) Schuylkill Wellness Services
(001) American Red Cross (006) Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA
Schuylkill & E. Northumberland Chapter 570.368.1705
* Prevention Services
570.622.9550 Build girls of courage, confidence and
* Case Management and Care Services
* Armed Forces Emergency Services character who make the world a better place.
* STD Screening and Treatment; HIV
* Blood Services
(007) Salvation Army, Pottsville Corps Counseling/Testing
* Disaster Services
* Health & Safety Services 570.622-5252
* Welfare Assistance (012) Schuylkill Women in Crisis
(002) Avenues, Founded as UCP in 1952 (Regular, Seasonal & Disaster) 570.622.3991
570.622.7920 * Sallie’s Kidz/Youth Programs, Ages 4-12 * 24-Hour Hotline
* Vocational Rehabilitation * Ceramics, Ages 13 and Older * Children/Adult Counseling/Safety Planning
* Slim Gyms Wellness Center * Men’s & Women’s Clubs, Ages 16 and Over * Transitional Housing
* Child Day Care * Soup Kitchen * Emergency Shelter
* Eldergarden * Summer Day Camp * Court Advocacy/Civil Legal Representation
* Senior Recreation Program * Residential Camp * Community Education/Prevention
* Transportation * Women’s Scrapbook Club * System Advocacy
* Community Food Bank (013) Schuylkill YMCA
(008) Salvation Army, Tamaqua Corps
(003) Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Sch. Co. 570.622.7850
570.622.0174 Summer Day Camp, ages 5-12
* Holiday (Thanksgiving & Christmas) School-Age Childcare
Mentor youth ages 6-17 years in community Assistance Y Discovery, ages 5 mos.-5 yrs.
and school based programs and activities. * Emergency Support Birthday Parties
* Food Pantry State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
(004) Boy Scouts of America * Financial Peace University Silver Sneakers for Seniors
Hawk Mountain Council * Bible School (VBS), Ages 3 and Up Wellness Programs
610.926.3406 * After School Program, Ages 6-12
Instill values in young people and prepare (014) Tamaqua Area Meals on Wheels, Inc.
* Computer Skills
them to make ethical choices over their 570.668.6954
lifetime while achieving their full potential. (009) Sexual Assault Resource and Provide nutritious, well-balanced meals to the
Counseling Center of Schuylkill County elderly, disabled, and homebound residents of
(005) Child Development, Inc. Tamaqua who are unable to shop for or prepare
800.433.3370 meals for themselves and have no other
* Head Start, Ages 3-5 resources readily available to them.
Engage all individuals, families and
* PRE-K Counts, Ages 3-5
communities in healing, advocating and (015) Tamaqua YMCA
* Community Engagement
educating for the elimination of sexual 570.668.2903
* Child Care, Ages 6 Weeks—Kindergarten
violence. * Jack & Jill Preschool, Ages 3-5
* Child & Adult Care Food Program
* Aquatics, Ages 6 Months—17 Years
(010) Sch. Co. Society for Crippled Children * Fitness Classes, Ages 18+
570.622.7170 * Youth Programs, Ages 6-12
Offer pediatric orthopedic program, ages birth * Memberships to NEW Facility
to 18 years of age. * Birthday Parties
SC H UY L KIL L U N ITE D WA Y Pho n e: 5 70.6 22 .6421
91 S. Progress Ave. Fa x: 57 0.62 2.7 424
PO Box 1139 E m a i l : i nf o@ sc h uyl k ill un it e dw ay .or g
Pottsville, PA 17901 W e b s i t e : w ww .sc h uyl k il lu nit e dw ay .or g
Rules of Eligibility
1. Prize drawings will be held at the Appreciation Breakfast on Friday, November 19, 2010. Winners will be notified within 24-hours either by telephone or certified mail.
Proper identification is required.
2. Drawing order will be as follows: first name wins the vehicle; second name wins the $2,500 groceries; third name wins the $1,500 groceries; fourth name wins the $2,000 gift
certificate from Wal-Mart; fifth name chooses between travel or home improvement packages; sixth name wins remaining prize in this category; seventh name wins the Big
Lots!, Inc. gift certificate; eighth name wins the Weber Gas Grill; and ninth name wins the Gravely Lawn Mower.
3. All eligible contributions must be completed on Schuylkill United Way entry stubs located on this pledge brochure. Each stub must include name, employer, and telephone
number. All stubs must be returned to the Schuylkill United Way office no later than 2 PM on Thursday, November 18, 2010.
4. If a company does not use United Way pledge cards, the company campaign coordinator is responsible for obtaining the proper promotion entry forms from the Schuylkill
United Way office.
5. Vehicle selection of the ALL NEW 2011 Hyundai Sonata will be made at Freedom Hyundai. Retail value of $21,000 will have no cash value. Winners will be required to pay
title transfer costs and applicable taxes relating to the new vehicle transaction or any taxes related to the other prizes. The winner must make arrangements for the vehicle no
later than December 31, 2010.
6. Winners are required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of the sponsors and the Schuylkill United Way and their respective agents and employees. Win-
ners agree that the Schuylkill United Way may use his or her name and photograph for publicity purposes.
7. An individual may win only one prize in the current year’s drawing. Previous winners are not eligible to win a similar prize. Staff and board members of the Schuylkill
United Way and their immediate families including spouse, parents, and children are not eligible for prize drawings.
8. Prize information is as follows:
Boyer’s Food Markets, Inc. Gift Certificate: Winners will receive gift cards which are non-transferable and have no cash value. Cannot be used for lottery, tobacco, or
any other products prohibited by law. Gift cards can be redeemed at any one of the 17 locations.
Lowe’s RDC 961, Wal-Mart DC 7030, and Big Lots!, Inc. Gift Certificates: Certificates must be redeemed by December 31, 2010.
AAA Travel Gift Certificate: Certificate must be used during 2011 travel and has no cash value.
Hadesty’s Ace Hardware Gas Grill: Weber grill has 611 square inch cooking area, 36,000 BTUs, porcelain-enameled cooking grates, Flavorizer Bars, three stainless steel
burners, and limited lifetime warranty.
M&S True Value Hardware Lawn Mower: Gravely 21 inch self-propelled mower is a 3-in-1 bagger, mulcher, or side discharge, with a Honda 5.5 HP engine and two-year
9. All contributions to the Schuylkill United Way are tax deductible, however, if you choose to participate in the drawing, only the portion of your contribution in excess of the
entry level of your prize selection is tax deductible.
RECORD OF PAYMENT
The 2011 Campaign
Chairmen, Eric Hollen DATE AMOUNT BALANCE
and Joseph Pilla, know
Matters” and need the
help of each and every
Eric Hollen person in our
participate in the 2011
Schuylkill United Way
Campaign. This year’s
campaign goal is to
with the Tamaqua Area
Joseph Pilla set at $120,001.
A copy of the official registration and financial information of the Schuylkill
United Way may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State at 1.800.732.0999.
Registration does not imply endorsement.