Jeego is the best way to send rich and personalised greetings to friends, from
your mobile phone - animated ecards to bite-sized videos. It’s the perfect way
to express yourself, from a cheeky prank to a heartfelt note, wherever and
whenever you like.
We’ve partnered with many world famous brands, and offer the most
compelling ecards in the market, not to mention our other mobile products like
Themes, Screensavers and Wallpapers. On our books we have Disney,
Cartoon Network, Purple Ronnie and Betty Boop to name but a few.
Jeego is the exclusive pictures provider to Orange UK, meaning that we create
picture content apps and portals for every potential customer touch point (be it
websites, WAP portals, smartphone apps etc). Other clients include O2, T-
Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Disney and Jamba, with more in the pipeline.
We’re a small team with big targets for the coming months so we’re looking for
a Freelance Designer with the energy, enthusiasm and creative drive to help us
keep on top of the game.
See www.jeego.me and www.jeego.me/biz to learn more about us.
Our product is all about design, so we’re looking for an experienced
Illustrator/Animator to create content and banners, both from scratch and from
artwork supplied by our licensors. For an example of the kind of stuff we sell,
follow this link: www.jeego.me/showreel.
The role involves some brand development, ensuring that the newly created
Jeego brand is kept fresh and consistent, be it on Facebook, our websites or
There will also be an element of application design, creating smartphone apps
for partners like Orange and Disney.
Although the role is Freelance, initially on a one-month contract, there may be
the opportunity to join us full time if that’s something you’re interested in.
Day-to-day you’ll work closely with the Planning Director and Content Manager,
as well as Account Managers and the Licensing Team.
Skills & Capabilities
• You’ll be a whizz on Adobe Photoshop.
• You’ll be comfortable using Adobe ImageReady and Illustrator.
• You’ll be familiar with Adobe AfterEffects or similar video editing
software, and experience with Cinema 4D is an advantage.
• You may even have had experience using Episode Pro (don’t worry if
you haven’t, it’s easy to pick up).
• You’ll happily switch between PC and Mac.
• Experience using basic MS Office programmes, including PowerPoint,
would help too.
• You’ll be an ideas person, full of enthusiasm for the products we create
and the brands we use.
• You’ll be organised, able to prioritise and have excellent attention to
• You’ll be passionate about design and coming up with new concepts.
• You’ll be able to work independently and as part of a close-knit team.
• You’ll have an interest in and understanding of mobile, apps and Social
£10 - £15 per hour, depending on
your skills and experience.
Jeego HQ is based in Westbourne
Studios, a fun and creative
environment close to Portobello
Road in Notting Hill. Closest tube is
Interested? Please email your CV,
examples of your work and a covering
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.