Please look over your new words and
their definitions. Then draw a picture
Draw a picture for each of your words.
**** FINISH YOUR COMPARE AND
Words Definitions Pictures
miscellaneous 1) Consisting of
various kinds or
2) a collection of
ravage 1) To work havoc on
2) To destroy or
Find synonyms and antonyms for each
of your words.
Words Synonyms Antonyms
miscellaneous various same
Skip Synonyms and Antonyms today. Go
right to Examples and Non-Examples
Words Examples Non-Examples
miscellaneous An assembly where all A 7th grade
grades, 6, 7 and 8, are presentation
ravage A flood A cloudy day
humble Donavan McNabb Terrell Owens
capable Christina Aguilera Britney Spears
itinerary Organized list of activities Spontaneously going
for field day. from event to event
on field day.
Rough Draft Body
Please write out the question. Then
answer the question.
1. A car mechanic would be most 4. Read the following and answer the
capable of: question that follows:
- Changing a flat tire
- Creating a cure for cancer “ I can not fathom why you continue
- Being a farmer putting more miscellaneous objects
into your locker!”
2. A humble person may say:
- “I am the bomb diggity! I am so Describe, with detail, how this
awesome!” person’s locker may look.
- “Did you see my drawing?! I won
first prize and a ribbon and I am the 5. Create the perfect itinerary of how
best drawer on Earth!” you would want your school day to
- “I am glad we won. My goal just run.
helped the team be successful.”
6. Describe your most unique feature.
3. Ravage is:
- Alleviating clamor occurring in the
- The aftermath of a volcanic eruption
- Skirting an Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend