Math CCLS Resources
1. Common Core videos by Bill McCallum and Jason Zimba:
2. The Charles A. Dana Center at The University of Texas at Austin and education company Agile Mind,
Inc., with support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, are pleased to announce to launch of
an online CCSS toolbox, available at www.ccsstoolbox.org or www.ccsstoolbox.com. The toolbox is
freely available to support educators and learners as they implement the mathematics standards. The
website includes information about the standards, a gallery of animations and simulations of key
mathematics concepts central to the new standards for middle and high school mathematics,
assessment tools and tasks, and other resources.
3. There is a searchable database at http://commoncore.pearsoned.com/keymathconcepts
4. The PARCC Model Content Frameworks for Mathematics are now available online at
A recording of the PARCC Model Content Frameworks for Mathematics Webinar that took place on
Monday, Nov. 21, 2011 is also at that link.
PARCC intends for the Model Content Frameworks to be dynamic and responsive to evidence and
on-going input. For this reason, PARCC hopes they will be used by educators for the remainder of
the 2011-2012 school year. In the spring of 2012, PARCC will again solicit feedback on the Model
Content Frameworks, and a refined version will be issued to incorporate feedback as necessary. This
process will allow the Model Content Frameworks to evolve and reflect the real-life experiences of
educators and students.
5. Useful information (Common Core maps and “unpacked” standards) from other states: