Directions for Completion of the Continuous Improvement Performance Plan
Submission of the CIPP
The CIPP must be submitted by June 30, 2012.
It should be submitted electronically to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: LEA Name/CIPP 2012.
If the CIPP 2012 has to be resubmitted, the subject line should be: LEA Name/CIPP
If you do not have the capacity to submit all required CIPP components electronically, call your
Monitoring Consultant to make other arrangements.
Please supply names: signatures are not required.
Stakeholders Steering Committee
1) List the dates of the Stakeholder Steering Committee Meetings.
2) Keep all documentation of committee involvement such as agendas, minutes, calendars,
sign in sheets, etc. with your copy of the CIPP.
3) In the Summary, include how and when other stakeholders in addition to the committee
members (teachers, administrators, school board members, parents, etc.) were made
aware of the LEA Data and activities.
Presentations at staff meetings, board meetings, PTA meetings, etc.
School bulletin boards
4) When completing the Stakeholder Steering Committee Membership Summary, review
the list of recommended members provided on page 3.
5) Be sure to include the committee members’ names and other information requested on
the chart. Note: The grayed areas beside the student name and parent organization/agency
are to be left blank.
1) Using the current data profile with attached information, mark whether your LEA met the
state target (Yes or No).
2) Carefully read directions on the CIPP template for all required components.
CIPP Improvement Activity Worksheet
The CIPP must include at least one improvement activity to address each indicator that applies to
the LEA, even if the LEA met the state target. These activities must be measurable. Ask
yourself, is it possible to determine and document progress?
One activity may address more than one indicator. – Example: A single activity may impact
Indicators 1, 2, and 3.
There must be at least one improvement activity with corresponding action steps for each
indicator even if the LEA met the state target.
If the activity is implementation of Positive Behavior Intervention and Support,
include the action steps.
Module 1 training at 5 schools (list the schools)
Module 2 training at 3 schools (list the schools)
Documentation of Implementation: Include how progress will be measured to gauge the
effectiveness of each activity and how you will track the implementation. The documentation of
implementation should be information that can reasonably be collected and stored by the LEA.
Sign-in sheets and agendas for staff development activities
Data collection mechanism such as spreadsheets
One CIPP Improvement Activity Worksheet must be completed for each activity.