New Play Producing Fellowship Application
Please answer the following questions in full. Use as much or as little space as
1. This fellowship focuses on new plays and playwrights. What’s your interest in new
2. Detail one significant experience relevant to this fellowship, including your role, the
process, and why this was significant to you.
3. How does this fellowship fit into your long-term goals and future career path? How
would you use it to your advantage?
4. The Artistic Development Team strongly values diversity in all of its forms. Explain
what “diversity” you would bring to the team.
5. How did you find out about the New Play Producing Fellowship?
Please attach your résumé, including information on any social media links and
websites to which you contribute (blogs, etc.).
Please provide three references (including name, relationship, e-mail, and phone
All applications must be submitted with requested attachments via e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2011. Late applications will not be
considered. Candidates still under consideration will be contacted for interview.
Candidates no longer in consideration will be notified via e-mail.