Welcome to Unadilla’s Carnival of Sales!
July 14th, 2012 from 9am to 4pm
In beautiful Unadilla, NY (Exit 10 and 11 off Rt. 80)
Spaces and Pricing…
10’ by 10’ space on the field $30
10’ by 20’ space on the field $40
10’ by 10’ space for non-profit with Certification $20
*no tables or chairs are supplied, fee is for space only.
Antiques, Lawn and Garage Sales, Artisans, Collectibles, Antiques, Live Entertainment, Kids
Games and Bounce house, Library Book Sale, Kids Bounce house, Local Cuisine and more….!
Send Application and Check made payable to:
Unadilla Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 275, Unadilla, NY 13849
Deadline is June 1, 2012- Reservations postmarked after add $10 to each price listed
I (we) have read the rules (page 2) and regulation outlined on the back and agree to abide strictly by
List of Items to be sold______________________________________________________________________
(Please Check Space Requested)
________# of 10’ by 10’ Spaces $30 ________# of 10’20’ Spaces $40
__________# of 10’ by 10’ non profit with certification
*After reading Rules and Regulations for this event, please sign and return this contract with your
payment and food permit if applicable. Upon acceptance, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Carnival Acceptance Signature________________________________________Date Approved__________
37th Annual Unadilla Carnival of Sales- Saturday July 14th, 2012 (9am to 4pm)
Vendor Rules and Regulations
Vendor Hours: 9am to 4pm- Outdoor Festival on a Grass Field.
Set Up Times: Friday July 13th, after 7pm Saturday July 14th from 6:30am to 8:30am.
This event is an out door event, held on a grass field. This event will NOT have a rain date.
1. The full rental price of the space requested shall be paid by June 1st, 2012. Any space requested will require
an additional $10 late fee for each space, from the vendor, paid upfront. No booth space shall be assigned
until payment in full is received.
2. The Event will be held rain or Shine. The rental fee is for space only. No tables, chairs, or tents will be
provided. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS of any sort for ANY reason.
3. You MUST provide your own tables, chairs and tents.
4. All vendors must provide their own electricity, via Generator or batteries. (electric on the field is first come,
first served, you must provide your own extension cords, and safety covers for public areas)
5. All applicants must provide a full list of all menu items, all sales items or any item that will be exchanged for
money at the day of sale. In the effort to bolster sales vendors with duplicate items may not be accepted. Any
item not listed on this application may not be sold at the Sale day. Any vendor found to be selling an item not
on this application will be asked to leave and monies not refunded.
6. All vendors selling any food item must meet all Otsego County and NYS Heath Regulations and must
provide a copy of the food vendor permit with this application. This is mandatory!
7. Items allowable: Food, Crafts, Wholesale, novelties, retail items, antiques, collectibles and artworks.
8. Items NOT allowed: Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Alcohol, Drugs or Paraphernalia and Any printed or
copied works infringing on copyright or anything that is deemed illegal by the State of New York and the
9. All Vendors must be set up and open for business by 9am, July 14th, 2012.
10. Vendors not set up and in operation will be declared forfeit and the space filled at the discretion of the Event
11. Vehicle access is limited; Vendors must follow directions of the Event Committee Persons as to avoid
damage to the grass. Vehicles not in authorized areas will be charged for any damages that are caused.
12. Vendor’s exhibits must be within the rented area. No items, tables or chairs are allowed outside the defined
13. Vehicles are only allowed on the field to unload and to pack up. Vehicles may not be parked within or
behind the rented space.
14. Shelters allowed: tarps with stakes, canopies, E-Z ups or sun tents may be used within your pace. All
Shelters must be staked down, with care of the public in mind.
15. There will be designated parking Areas for All Vendor Vehicles. Vehicles cannot be left on the Sales Field.
16. You may set up your tent on Friday night July 13th after 7pm. There is NO overnight security provided.
17. Liability of Vendors: In no case shall the Unadilla Chamber of Commerce, the Event Chairperson or the
Village of Unadilla be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury, theft, death, or any other unforeseen
occurrence at the Unadilla Carnival of Sales, set up, day of sale or tear down.
18. The Event Committee has the right to interpret the above rules and to determine all matters pertinent thereto,
and also the payments, contracts and participation rights by the vendor. There are NO refunds due to
inclement weather, civil unrest or acts of God.
19. Vendors are responsible for their own monetary collections and also the collection and payment of any and
all applicable sales taxes to New York State.
20. Every Vendor is responsible for clean-up of the rented space. Any items left after 1am Sunday July15th will
be considered abandoned and removed from the field.
Port-a-johns will be available at both ends of the field. Trash cans are available throughout the grounds as well as
a dumpster. Each vendor will receive a voucher for a cup of coffee and a donut- $1.50 value, and may be
redeemed at Panni’s Restaurant located at the Top of the field. Any other questions may be directed to