LIVESMART BC RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION (EV
Charging Station) REBATE PROGRAM APPLICATION
Please complete this Application in full, and mail the Application with all supporting documentation (photocopies
are acceptable) to the following address: LiveSmart BC Residential EV Charging Station Rebate Program, PO Box
9314 Stn Prov Govt Victoria BC, V8W 9N1. For a list of eligible EV Charging Station products, look here.
or call us at 1-866-430-8765. The Application must be submitted to LiveSmart BC within 90 days of the EV charging
station purchase and before March 31, 2013 in order to qualify for the rebate.
DID YOU REMEMBER TO:
Check that your Electric Vehicle Charging Station is an eligible product included on the Eligible Products List
Check that you have a battery electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that is on the eligibility list for the Clean
Energy Vehicle Program. The list is here.
Read the Program Requirements and Terms and Conditions and ensure that you meet them.
Include a copy of itemized receipt for the purchase of the eligible EV Charging Station (Receipt MUST include
retailer name, address and phone number, purchase date and price, product make and model) and a copy of
the eligible battery electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle registration and/or lease agreement.
Sign and date the Application and mail in along with required documentation.
Make a copy of the completed Application and all required documentation to KEEP for your records.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications with missing or incomplete information will not be processed.
Last Name: First Name: Email Address:
Home Phone: Work or Daytime Phone:
Electric Utility Provider Account Number
City: Province: Postal Code:
Mailing Address (if different from installation address):
ELIGIBLE EV CHARGING STATION INFORMATION
Please visit here for a list of eligible products
Brand: Model Number: Manufacturer:
Store name: Store Location: Date Purchased:
Yes I have purchased or leased a battery electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that is on the
eligibility list for the Clean Energy Vehicle Program
BEV or PHEV Make: Model:
Yes, I have purchased and installed, at my residence, an EV Charging Station that is on the list of eligible EV
charging stations for this Program.
Yes, I agree to allow LiveSmart BC to share the address and Electric Utility Provider account number with the
Electric Utility Provider to aid them in understanding impacts of electric vehicles on the electricity grid and in
developing infrastructure to support electric vehicles. I also understand that aggregated information about
EV Charging Station owners electricity usage will be shared with the Provincial Government.
Page 1 of 3
I, the Applicant, declare that I have read and comply with the Program Requirements on page 1 of this Application
and the Terms and Conditions on pages 2 and 3 of this Application. I certify that the information provided on this
Application is true and correct and the EV Charging Station for which I am requesting a rebate meets the Program
Requirements and the Terms and Conditions on pages 2 and 3. I agree to allow the LiveSmart BC program to share
my account number and address with Electric Utility Provider to assist them in understanding impacts of electric
vehicles on the electricity grid and in developing infrastructure to support electric vehicles. I also agree to allow
the Electric Utility Provider to share aggregated information about Electric Vehicle Charging Station usage with the
Customer Signature: Date:
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for the LiveSmart BC Residential EV Charging Station Rebate Program (the ‘Program’) all terms and conditions must be
met to LiveSmart BC’s satisfaction.
2. The rebate offer is limited to British Columbia residents who are the registered owners (or have a subsisting lease of) a battery
electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that is on the list of vehicles eligible under the Clean Energy Vehicle Program. A copy
of the vehicle registration and/or lease agreement must be submitted to LiveSmart BC with this Application in order to qualify for the
3. A rebate cheque is generally mailed within 10-12 weeks unless your Application is selected for verification, which may result in
additional processing time.
4. The Electric Vehicle Charging Station (“EV Charging Station”) must be purchased, paid for in full and installed between December 1,
2011 and March 31, 2013 and the Application and itemized receipt for the EV Charging Station (including retailer name, address and
phone number, purchase date and price, product make and model) must be submitted to LiveSmart BC up to 90 days of the EV
Charging Station purchase in order to qualify for the rebate. All applications must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2013.
5. The EV Charging Station must be a model included on the ‘Eligible Products List’ found at
6. Any rebate(s) discount(s) and/or incentives offered and/or provided by any manufacturer, distributor dealer and/or installer, are
separate and distinct from this Program. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of British Columbia (the “Provincial Government”) will not
be responsible for any rebate(s), discount(s) and/or incentive(s) offered and/or provided by any manufacturer, distributor, dealer
7. Only one application will be accepted for each individual household/residential unit.
8. Application forms must be accurately and fully completed and must be submitted to the Provincial Government, LiveSmart BC
Program with all supporting documents (itemized receipt for EV Charging Station and copy of vehicle registration and / or lease
agreement). Completed Application forms and copies of supporting documents must be postmarked no later than 90 days after the
EV Charging Station purchase date as evidenced by the corresponding sales receipt. The Provincial Government will not be
responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, stolen, delayed, damaged, destroyed application forms, or otherwise
failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Program. The Provincial Government is not responsible for returning
incomplete or otherwise ineligible applications.
9. Only those EV Charging Station purchases which occur within the announced Program period (December 1 , 2011- March 31 , 2013)
will be considered by LiveSmart BC for rebate eligibility. All receipts need to be postmarked no later than March 31, 2013.
10. The Provincial Government reserves the right at any reasonable time to verify the purchase of the EV Charging Station. A rebate may
not be paid if supporting materials refused, or if the applicant has failed to comply with any requirement of the Program.
11. The Applicant agrees that the selection, purchase, installation and ownership/maintenance of the EV Charging Station listed in the
application form are the applicant’s sole responsibility and that the providers of same is/are not affiliated with the Provincial
Government or any LiveSmart BC Programs. The Provincial Government makes no representation, warranty, whether expressed or
implied in respect of any such equipment, services or measures that the Applicant has chosen and applied a rebate for. The Applicant
agrees that the Provincial government, its employees and representatives have no liability concerning the installation, performance,
use or fitness of the same for the Applicants’ purpose.
Page 2 of 3
12. The Applicant is responsible for meeting all Program requirements and complying with any laws, regulations or by-laws regarding
permits, codes, restrictions or inspections in relation to the EV Charging Station installed.
13. The Provincial Government decisions relating to the Program, including without limitation product acceptability, customer eligibility
and the amount of rebate, shall be final and binding and not subject to appeal.
14. The Provincial Government reserves the right to change or terminate the Program at any time without notice. A completed eligible
Application form received prior to a change or termination of the Program will be administered in accordance with the Program as it
existed effective as of the postmarked date of the Application.
15. The commitment of the Provincial Government to provide rebates under the program is subject to the Financial Administration Act,
which makes any obligation to pay subject to an appropriation being available in the fiscal year of the Province during which payment
16. The applicant consents to the Electric Utility Provider or the Provincial Government contacting him/her (by phone, direct mail or
similar method) for the purposes of administering, evaluating and researching all elements of the Program. The applicant further
agrees that Electric Utility Provider may access the utility account data (if applicable) they have about the applicant, including energy
consumption for a period of 60 months before and after program participation, for purposes of: (i) confirming eligibility, processing
incentives and/or evaluating the effectiveness of the program, and (ii) undertaking analysis and research to inform changes to existing
programs and the design of new programs. The applicant also agrees that aggregated information about electric vehicle charging
station owners electricity usage will be shared with the Provincial government by the Electric Utility Provider. The Provincial
Government administers the Residential EV Charging Station Rebate Program and related activities under the BC Clean Energy Vehicle
17. The Provincial Government is collecting your personal information on this form for the purpose of processing your application for the
EV Charging Station rebate and for the purposes of administering, evaluating and researching all elements of the Program further to s.
26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions regarding the information collected
please contact a customer service representative at the LiveSmart BC Residential EV Charging Station Rebate Program Confidentiality
and Privacy Information Help Desk at (250) 356-7015, Climate Policy Analyst, 395 Waterfront Crescent, Victoria, BC, V8T 5K7. Please
note that this contact information is for privacy concerns only. If you have a general question or inquiry regarding the Residential EV
Charging Station Rebate Program, please call 1-866-430-8765.
Page 3 of 3