We are currently searching for a Quality Engineer at our manufacturing facility in Keokuk, Iowa.
RESONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Assure that established procedures for assessing Quality are used throughout the facility and assure the appropriate
application of same.
2. Assist the appropriate business unit personnel in the improvement methods to be used to make the appropriate
improvements in Quality of processes and product.
3. Assist the business units in the continuous improvement in customer satisfaction in all areas of facility operations.
4. Assure compliance to TS 16949 and other customer specific requirements and assure a full understanding among
personnel in the facility who are responsible for product and process quality.
5. Participate in the internal audit function of the department and provide assistance for its coordination.
6. Continually investigate methods that will promote the improvement in customer satisfaction and communicate these
methods to the organization.
7. Provide recommendations to management staff of the facility that positively affect the overall Quality, Productivity, Cost
and Environmental performance of the facility.
8. Provide assistance to the organization concerning the use and development of Quality Systems and the use of Statistical
9. Other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical field and Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) designation required. Two to five years
experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive. Computer skills should include proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Some travel to assembly plants will be required. - International