Breast Lymphedema after Breast Conserving Treatment
l. The method used the study to determine skin thickness is
a. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
c. computerized axial tomography (CAT scan)
2. The prevalence of breast edema after SNB without further
axillary treatment ranges between
3. The thickness of normal skin is
c. less than 1 mm
d. more than 4mm
4. After breast cancer treatment, late onset postoperative breast edema occurs
about how many months after the operation.
5. The following clinical signs were observed in 78% of the operated breasts EXCEPT
d. poor posture
6 The risk of breast edema without any axillary surgery is about
7. The result of the study may be biased by the following EXCEPT
a. a small study population
b. location of the breast tumor
d. systemic adjuvant therapy
8. The risk of post-operative breast lymphedema seems to be increased
in which of the following patient populations?
a. Obese patients with surgery to an upper outer quadrant tumor
b. Obese patients with surgery to a lower outer quadrant tumor
c. Underweight patients with surgery to an upper outer quadrant tumor
d. Underweight patients with surgery to a lower outer quadrant tumor