TELSTRA MOVIE TICKET PROMOTION – T&Cs
1. Between 26 December 2010 and 25 January 2011, if you are a new Telstra customer who
connects to a consumer (not available to business customers):
a. Next GTM Cap Plan ($49 or above);
b. Member Plan ($60 or above); or
c. Mobile Phone Plan ($60 or above),
with a new HTC 7 Mozart or LG Optimus 7Q handset, you will be able to access one standard
adult movie ticket, each week, for up to 52 weeks.
2. To redeem the offer, you must go to www.Telstra.com/summersale before midnight on 28
February 2011 to register, with your full name, IMEI number, Telstra mobile number, postal
address and email address. By registering, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
3. Your registration will take up to 28 days to validate.
4. Once your registration is validated you will receive a confirmation email.
5. Each Monday after validation (for a total of 52 weeks), you will receive an SMS with a unique
code. To redeem your ticket:
a. Go to www.Telstra.com/summersale;
b. Enter your unique code; and
c. Print your ticket, available for use at Participating Cinemas (please see:
www.telstramovieoffer.com.au/locations). With each redemption you will need to
select the cinema chain that you will visit that week, and the ticket will only be valid
at that chain.
6. Each movie ticket is valid for seven (7) days, from the day of receiving your weekly code (for
example, if you received a code on Monday 21 March, that code and the ticket redeemable
with that code will be valid until Sunday 27 March. A new code would then be sent on
Monday 28 March). Codes and tickets can only be used once. Expired codes/tickets cannot
7. Movie tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or otherwise transferred. Possession of a
valid movie ticket does not guarantee you a ticket to any particular movie session or to any
particular seat. Sessions and seating are subject to availability by the cinema.
8. Telstra is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered
with in any way, and if you are found to have dealt with your tickets in an inappropriate way
you may be ineligible to participate further in the offer. Photocopied, defaced or illegible
vouchers will not be accepted. Tickets are not transferable, and cinemas may require that
identification be produced.
9. Vouchers valid for the specified Telstra customer to attend a standard, general admission
screening of the movie of their choice. Voucher price excludes 3D/Real D and VMAX
surcharge which is in addition to the ticket price and payable by the consumer where
possible. The voucher is valid for a single use only. Not valid after 5pm on Saturday nights.
Any costs in excess of the standard ticket price must be covered by the Telstra customer.
Void if resold. No change will be provided to consumer. Not valid for Gold Class, La
Premiere, Directors Suite, The Bean Bag Cinema, Xtremescreen, alternative content, special
events or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Vouchers can only be redeemed
through the ticketbox. Redemption for admission is subject to availability
10. By registering online, you understand and agree that Telstra Corporation Limited (“Telstra”)
may use and disclose the information provided by you on the terms and for the purposes set
out in Telstra’s Privacy Statement available at
www.telstra.com.au/privacy/privacy_statement.html. You agree that your details may also
be shared with Shoppers Advantage Pty Ltd, ABN 24 107 232 959 (“Shoppers Advantage”)
for the purposes of administering this offer on behalf of Telstra, including sending you a
weekly SMS. Shoppers Advantage will not use your details for any other purpose, including
marketing to you. You may opt-out of this offer at any time by sending an SMS with the
word ‘STOP’ to 0429 666 057
11. If you encounter technical difficulties in redeeming your tickets, support is available from
Shoppers Advantage at email@example.com or 1300 337 626
12. Venues are subject to change without notice.