TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
REQUEST FOR BUDGET REVISION
PHONE NUMBER DATE
Temporary Budget Revision______ Permanent Budget Revision_________
FTVFUND FTVORGN FTVACCT FTVPROG NBIPORG
Org. Title Fund # Org. # Acct. # Prog. # Pos. # Amount
Total of "Amount" column regardless of + or - signs: $ - TOTAL $0.00
Explanation for budget revision:
Principal Investigator/Dept. Head Date Budget Office/Grants Office Date
Dean Date President (or designee) Date
Vice President Date
(1) Type or print in ink. Round all amounts to the nearest $10.
(2) ON BUDGET REVISIONS, USE ONLY THE FOLLOWING AS 'ACCOUNT' NUMBERS: 61100 executive level salaries,
61200 academic salaries, 61300 clerical/support salaries, 61400 student salaries (work study and work aid), 61600 admin. &
professional salaries, 62000 benefits, 73000 travel, 74000 operating, 78000 equipment, and 79000 scholarships.
(3) Position numbers must be six digits. Put an asterisk (*) in this field if requesting a position number be created.
(4) Put parentheses around amounts to be DECREASED. All increases and decreases must net to $0.
(5) Permanent transfers are increases/decreases that will become a part of the new base budget for the accounts
involved. Temporary transfers are increases/decreases effective for the current fiscal year only. By default, all
transfers will be regarded as Temporary unless indicated as Permanent. USE SEPARATE BUDGET REVISION FORMS
FOR TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT BUDGET TRANSFERS. Permanent transfers require attached justification.
BUDGET OFFICE/GRANTS OFFICE USE ONLY:
Batch number: Date entered in HR:
Date entered in FI: