BILL OF SALE
THIS INDENTURE made as the (Day Number) day of (Month), A.D. Year
Edwin L French (Hereinafter called the “Seller”),
OF THE FIRST PART,
___________________________________(Hereinafter called the “Buyer”),
OF THE SECOND PART,
WITNESS THAT, in the consideration of the sum of 85 THOUSAND DOLLARS CAN --CAN$85,000
1. Of lawful money of United States now paid by the Buyer to the Seller, the
receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the Seller transfers to the Buyer the
Aircraft “C-FXCS”, a “Van’s Aircraft” type RV-10 SN: 40297 amateur built
aircraft and equipment described in Schedule “A”, attached.
2. TO HAVE AND TO HOLD the said aircraft and every part thereof unto the Buyer
3. The Seller hereby warrants and represents to the Buyer that the seller is the
lawful owner of the said aircraft and has good and valid title of the aircraft. The
Seller also warrants that he has a valid right, full power and lawful authority to
sell the said aircraft unto the Buyer.
4. The Seller hereby warrants that the said aircraft and every part thereof are free
from liens and The Seller will warrant and defend the title of said aircraft and
every part thereof to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer is responsible for the payment of sales taxes due as a result of this
6. The Seller makes no warranties or representations as to the said aircraft save
as herein expressed.
7. The Buyer has inspected the said aircraft or caused an inspection to be made
on his behalf and accepts title of the said aircraft and its equipment.“as is”.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Seller and the Buyer have hereunto set their hands, the day and year
first above written.
SIGNED & DELIVERED
in the presence of:
THE BUYER accolades the receipt of the within Bill of Sale Absolute and agrees to and accepts all
the terms and conditions herein.
DATED this (Day Number) day of (Month) A.D. 2008