Keeping your Celebrity Handbags Fashionable and
Your celebrity handbags are called that way for reasons that are synonymous to style, elegance and of
course, famous celebrities. We see those famous women in Hollywood carrying their trendiest and most
posh looking bags in the red carpet during the premier of their latest film and these bags have really
become fixtures in their overall attire. No celebrity can be called fashionable nowadays without sporting
their own designer bags. At the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter if what you own are expensive
original designer bags or high quality replicas, what’s really important is that you keep them looking
fresh, hot and fashionable at all times. So here are a few useful tips
that will help you keep your bags fashionable and rockable.
1. If you want to put your bags somewhere during a meeting,
don’t ever put it down the floor. We all know for a fact that
the floor is home to thousands of different kinds of dirt, dust
and other impurities and you don’t want them getting any
close to your fashion bags. What you can do is to just put
your bags on the empty seat beside you or the space behind
you or better yet, just on top of your lap where you can be
assured that no dirt or dust will stick to your handbags.
2. Make sure that your hands are clean before handling your
handbags. Wash your hands first or put some hand sanitizer
to keep the dirt and oils on your hands from transferring to
3. Avoid scrubbing and putting cleaning chemicals on your celebrity hand bags too often as the
materials can weaken due to over cleaning. Cleaning your bags twice a week at the most will do.
4. When planning to keep your handbags inside the drawer or cabinet, see to it that you stuff them
with some tissue in order to preserve their form and shape then wrap them up using a soft cloth
to protect them from dust and insect attacks.
5. Stick to a soft cloth and never use plastic or vinyl as protection for your celebrity hand bags
whenever you store them. Plastics and vinyl only trap the moisture inside which causes molds to
6. Remember to fasten or zip your handbags especially when you are walking or in transit in order
to prevent the sides of your bags from overstretching because of all the weight of your items
building up on the sides.
7. Bag liners are must-haves if you plan to keep your handbags protected from accidental spilling
of water, juices, alcoholic beverages and perfumes which you have placed inside your handbags
so do not hesitate to invest your money on them.
8. And still on good investments for your celebrity handbags, do include leather protectors on your
list as they will protect your precious bags from dirt, dust and other unwanted stuff.
9. And last but not least, go to a professional bag repair center immediately if your bags get
damaged. Do not try to fix them by yourself or else, you might worsen the damage.