Requirements for Obtaining Tourist Visa
Documents and requirements to be presented for Visa consultation to Chile
1. Valid Passport and its full copy and also colour copy of 1st page of passport.
2. Accreditation of the profession. Registration in the appropriate professional organization,
degree certificate, school certificates, experience certificates.
3. 3 Pictures
4. Original personal (in the name of applicant) bank statements that will provide support of
financial capability to bear the expenses of the return trip to CHILE. The statements should be
for the last three months prior of application date. The bank statements should be attested by
the bank manager and accountant of the branch.
5. Income tax return with National Tax Number.
6. National NADRA ID Card
7. Electricity bill bearing the name or address of the applicant.
8. Original Invitation (s) letter from Chile bearing RUT and detail information of company.
9. Workplace letter bearing the contacts of employer, salary payed etc
10. Complete itinerary of the applicant’s trip to Chile with names of the carriers, flight numbers
and dates and of arrivals an departures of Chile.
11. DHL charges and consultation Charges to send the documents to Chile. Islamabad Rs 4000
per applicant. Paid in Cash at the moment of submitting the application. Internal courier
surcharge will be charged when applicable. Moneys should be paid in Cash at the moment of
submitting the application
12. Valid Credit Card (latest statement)
13. Hotel Reservations in Chile
14. Any other document perceived by applicant that can support the case for a tourist visa to
Chile.(Property documents, company brochure etc)
15. The Completed Tourist Visa form
16. Summary of the Additional Information
17. Photocopy of degrees and “educational certificate” which the applicant has done
An appointment with Honorary Consul of Chile should be made to hand in the completed
documentation. After reviewing the information the consul will contact the applicant and call for an
interview if required.
After at least 20 days, if the authorization is received, the applicant will be informed and the passport
should be presented together with the return flight ticket. The visa has the validity of 90 days from the
day of issue.
Visa fee: U$ 72 to be paid in CASH in US$ dollars.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ISSUANCE OF VISA
Details of the applicant’s relatives
Spouse Mother Father
Nadra Id card
the city and
Date of birth
Indicate if dead
Details of employer in Pakistan
Nadra ID Card
Details of Company or person that invites from Chile
RUT from Chile
LIST THE COUNTRIES THAT YOU HAVE VISITED COMMENCING FROM YOUR
LAST TRIP ABROAD
CONSULAR FORM FOR TOURISTS
HONORARY CONSULATE OF CHILE IN ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
1.LAST NAME OR SURNAME (As shown on your passport) 2. FIRST OR GIVEN NAME (As shown on your passport)
3. LAST NAME/NAME OF FATHER 4. LAST NAME/NAME OF MOTHER
6. SEX: M. F. 7. DATE OF BIRTH (Day/month/year)
8. PLACE OF BIRTH (City, Province, Country) 9. NADRA NIC No and Place of Issuance:
10. NATIONALITY Current Origin 11. HOME ADDRESS 12. HOME TELEPHONE Nº
13. HIGHESTDEGREE/PROFESSION 14. MARITAL STATUS 15. ACTIVITY
16. EMPLOYER: 17. BUSINESS TELEPHONE Nº
18. COLOR OF HAIR 19. COLOR OF EYES 20. 21. HEIGHT 22 .PARTICULAR FEATURES
23. PASSPORT Nº/TRAVEL DOCUMENT 24. PLACE AND DATE OF ISSUANCE 25. EXPIRATION DATE
26. TYPE OF VISA 27. REASON OF TRAVEL 28. LENGTH OF PERMANENCE
29. PARTICULARS OF HOST (Name/Last Name – Address and Phone Nº)
30. ARRIVAL DATE 31. ADDRESS IN CHILE (Lodging place) 32. DEPARTURE DATE
33. SPOUSE (Last name, names, nationality, date of birth)
34. CHILDREN (Last name, names, nationality, date of birth)
35. HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR VISA BEFORE? YES NO 36. WHEN?: YEAR 37. WHERE?
38. DID YOU ENTER? 39. WHEN? YEAR 40. LENGTH OF PERMANENCE 41. REASON
42. IS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE IN CHILE? Spouse Fiancé/Fiancée Brothers/Sisters
43. LIST THE COUNTRIES WHERE YOU HAVE LIVED FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS ALONG THE LAST 5 YEARS, COMMENCING FROM
YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE.
AFFIDAVIT: I declare that I am aware that during my stay in Chile I may not carry out gainful activities nor intervene in its internal
policy or in acts against its Political Constitution or the Laws, Decrees and other provisions applicable in its territory and promise, during
my stay in Chile NOT to apply for a change of my status of tourist. I further declare that all the particulars contained in this Application
DATE APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE
CONSULAR FEES DATE OF VISA CONSUL'S SIGNATURE AND SEAL