Alhamdulliah Robbil A’lamin, the writer expresses his sincere gratitude to the almighty
God, Allah S.W. T, who has given guidance, mercy, and good health. So that he could finish
writing this thesis. Salam and Shalawat are addressed to the final, chosen, religious messenger,
the prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
I would like to express my deepest prost profound and gratitude to my parents, my father
Muh.Ahdar, my mother Subaedah for their prayer, financial, motivation and sacrificed for my
success and my sisters Husna Nurilmi Ahdar and Muh. Sabir always pray to Allah S.W.T for my
success in my study
The researcher realized that in carrying out the research and writing this thesis, many
people have contributed their valuable suggestion, guidance, assistance, and advice for the
completion of this thesis. Therefore I would like to acknowledgment them:
1. Dr. Irwan Akib , M. Pd, the rector of the Makassar Muhammadiyah University for his
advices during I study at the University.
2. Dr. A. Syukri Syamsuri, M. Hum, the dean of teacher training and education.
3. Erwin akib, S.Pd, M.Pd, the head of English education department of FKIP UNISMUH
Makassar, who gave me valuable authorities and suggestion in doing thesis.
4. My greatest thanks are due to my first consultant Bahrun Amin and Rosmala Dewi S.pd,
M.pd as the second consultant who has given their valuable time and patient, to support
assistance and guidance to finish this thesis.
5. The mean and the staff and all lectures of the FKIP UNISMUH especially to the lectures
of English Department who taught me for many years.
6. Drs. H. Muh Akbar Parollei, M.M, the head masterof SMK Negeri I Bungoro Pangkep
and Drs. Muh. Annas, M. Pd, the teacher of English and all the students in SMK Negeri I
Bungoro Pangkep 2010/2011 who sacrificed their time and activities for being sample of
7. Awalia S.Pd, and Amar Ma’ruf S.Pd. M. Hum, who gave me valuable authorities and
suggestion in finished my study and in doing this thesis.
8. Special to my close friends (Ani, Nini, Atri, Dede, Neno, Eni, Sawani,Sukma Waddah,
Ramlah, Mimi, Ifa, Mansur, Leo, Ancu, Acca, ka Enab, Dj, Mawa, Misdar ) and also my
sister Irmawati, S. Com that was give me support and love starting from the first semester
until finish this thesis, of course for all my best friends H class English Department 2006
for their support and encouragement to me, and my sisters and brothers in Jariah Kost I
am sorry I could not mention one by one thanks for your support and motivation.
9. Finally, for all everybody that could not be mentioned one by one, may Allah S.W.T. the
almighty God be with us now and forever.
Billahi Fi Sabillilah Haq Fastabiqul Khaerat
The writer Rina Indriyani was born 22 November 1987 in Ambon from the marriage of
her parents, Suyitno (Father) and Wati (Mother) she is the first child from the two sisters in her