Live Webinar on : US Pharmaceutical vs Device Clinical Development: Similarities and
Thursday, June 28, 2012duration : 02:00 to 03:00 PM EDT
Why should you attend :
In the US, clinical development of both devices and
drugs are regulated by the FDA. While there are
many similarities between regulatory requirements
for the two types of products, there are also some
Get 15 % Discount as a early bird - List at least three differences between the clinical
registrations. Use Promo Key : development and approval of drugs versus devices
in the US.
-Identify the US regulations that apply to both drug
and device studies.
- Recognize differing product development and
product reimbursement practices of drugs and
Areas Covered in the Session:
We will review some key differences between the
pharmaceutical and device industries, regulatory
Live ( Single registration ) : $189.00 requirements common to drug and device clinical studies
Group ( Max 10 Attendee): $249.00 and illustrate some important differences such as
On Demand (Recording available):$289 reimbursement issues specific to device trials.
Get Training CD : $449
Play back(Unlimited views):-309
Who will benefit: (Titles)
- Clinical research manages Glenda Guest is Vice President of Norwich Clinical
- Project managers Research Associates Ltd. (NCRA), a full service Clinical
- Clinical research associates Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in central
- Monitors NY State, USA. She has been involved in regulated
- Quality assurance professionals research since 1997 and specializes in medical device
- Research coordinators monitoring and project management; GCP, vendor and
- Clinical investigators third party auditing as well as training on US regulated
research and Good Clinical Practice.
Ms. Guest is an active member of the Association of
Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) and is a regular
speaker at their local events and global conferences. She
has also presented at a number of other industry-related
events and enjoys sharing her expertise with colleagues
in the clinical research arena.
Ms. Guest has maintained her status as an ACRP Certified
Clinical Research Associate since April of 2002. She is also
recognized by the Society of Quality Assurance as a
Registered Quality Assurance Professional - Good Clinical
Practices (RQAP-GCP),having successfully passed the first
exam for this designation offered by SQA in April 2007.
Compliance2go | www.Compliance2go.com
Phone : 877.782.4696 | Fax : 281-971-0286
Email : Support@compliance2go.com