Round pillow form
Decorator fabric and matching lining
heavy rubber band
1. Measure pillow form. Make a circle pattern 2 1/2 times the pillow firm diameter.
2. Using the pattern, cut out decorator and lining fabric.
3. With right sides together stitch the decorator fabric and lining together with a 1/2”
seam allowance. Leave a 3” opening for turning. You can decorate the edge with
trim, fringe, or cording, if you wish.
4. Turn right side out, press, and stitch opening closed.
5. Center the pillow form on the fabric circle. Wrap fabric over the form and gather
into a rosette. Secure with a heavy rubber band. Hide the rubber band by tying
decorative cording or a cord covered by the pillow fabric around it.
Provided by Washington State 4-H