Positions: d. 1990-1993: Travelers Health Network
A thru Z Pediatrics 1. 2001: Restarted Private Practice after e. 1992-1993: Steering Committee,
Humana Woman’s Children’s Hospital
Meena Chintapalli, MD, FAAP 2.
Quantum declared Bankruptcy.
2000: Mac Gregor Medical Association 2. Chair of NRCC Physician Advisory Board from
13750 N. San Pedro, moved out of San Antonio and MC
Texas for the year 2004.
Ste.300 3. 1998: Served as The Vice-Chair ,
Dept. Of Pediatrics, South Texas
1. 1991: Started a Spiritual Center in San Antonio
2. 1991: Involved with the volunteer services at
Methodist Children’s Hospital
San Antonio, TX, 78232 4. 1995: Joined Mac Gregor Medical
the Battered Woman’s shelter, Children’s
shelter, Soup Kitchens, Bexar county Detention
(Tel: 210-490-8888) 5.
Association as a Pediatrician
1989-1991 was the Chair and Director
3. 1996 to current; Organizes Medical missions in
of pediatrics at Bowling Green of San India twice a year.
Antonio, which was a Neuro 4. 1998: started The Society For Assistance
Psychiatric Facility,; chaired the Multi International, a 501c-3 tax exempt
Disciplinary meetings Organization, for Health, Education and Social
6. 1984-1994 Private Practice, sole Welfare without borders.
proprietor 5. 2002: Started the Sai Institute Of Educare as an
7. 1981-1983 worked as a clinical educational wing of SAI.
instructor at Medical College of 6. Teaches the concepts of Neurobiology to
Wisconsin in the Department of parents, therapists and teachers, so that the
Pediatrics. experience to the children is enriched to
Honors: stimulate progress
1. 1993: Best Pediatrician in town by the 7. 2000 started the web site for the education:
Medical Gazette of San Antonio. www.saicdp.org.
2. 1995: Woman of the Year Award by
the Mayor’s Commission of San Publications:
Antonio 1980: Abstract presented and accepted at
3. 1997: International Who’s Who among APA/APS/SPR on Wheezing with Mycoplasma
4. 2000: America’s Who’s who among 2004: Authored “Brain, Mind, Sai Educare”,
Professionals which is an innovative effort in educating the
Committees: therapists, teachers and the parents, published
1. Quality Assurance: by the University press of Maryland.
a. 1992-1998: South Texas Methodist
b. 1992-1996: Infectious Disease
c. 1992-1995: Humana Health Care