LEDYARD SOCCER CLUB (LSC)
COACH’S CODE OF ETHICS
1. I shall place the emotional and physical well-being of all boys and girls
above my personal desire to win.
2. I shall treat each player as an individual and will remember that there is a
large spread of emotional and physical development at each age group.
3. I will do as much as possible to provide a safe playing situation for all
4. As a coach, I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and
sportsmanship to all players.
5. As a coach, I shall be knowledgeable of the rules of soccer and shall teach
those rules to the players.
6. As a coach, I will follow all directives, rules, and principles issued by the
LSC Executive Board.
7. I will adhere to at all times and respect and encourage others to respect the
intent of and the wording of the LSC Code of Ethics.
8. As a coach, I will ensure that all parents selected by me to assist with the
team will abide by the Code of Ethics.