IRD Installation Instructions.
1) When you get your receiver back connect all wires from actuator, polorotor
motor and LNB’s as before removal.
2) Plug in and power up unit.
3) Store in satellite you are currently on with your dish. This is your starting
point 5000. Select Options 6, 4, 4, Highlight satellite on currently. Press go
back and save. For example you left the dish on X4. Highlight X4 set
polarity and save.
4) Next set east and west limits. Options ,6, 4, 3
5) Program (save) in all satellites. Make sure you set polarity for each
satellite. Do one satellite at a time moving in an eastern or western
selection depending on you starting satellite.
6) Note: Do not do a Master Reset. This will remove custom maps. It will
also void warranty and you will need to send the IRD back and be
charged a map-reloading fee.