Sample Participant Invitation Letter
You are cordially invited to attend a program presented by the [list Sponsor(s)]. Legally Secure
Your Financial Future is a series of [2 or 3] seminar sessions to help people take major steps to
safeguard their family’s inheritance. The program teaches people about the importance of
evaluating their legal affairs related to later life issues.
Topics to be discussed include:
1. The kinds of personal information to gather, organize, and store so that family members
can easily access them;
2. Legal documents that are essential in estate planning;
3. The importance of family communication about legal issues;
4. How to select and work with an attorney; and
5. How to prepare a plan to protect, distribute, and transfer your assets.
Day, Month, Date, Year (of each session):
Beginning Time until Ending Time:
Cost (if any):
Please RSVP to [Name] by [Date] at [Phone Number], [FAX Number], or [E-mail Address].
We look forward to seeing you at the seminars. Please contact us if your have any questions.
Cooperative Extension is a publicly funded, non-formal educational partnership of the U.S. Department of
Agriculture, land-grant universities, and county office.
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.