Name: _______________________ Date: _____________
FOOD SAFETY TEST
1. What do letters GMP stands for?
2. What are 3 types of hazards present in the food industry?
3. Hands should be washed for: Circle the correct answer.
a) at least 10 seconds
b) at least 15 seconds
c) at least 30 seconds
4. List the steps in order for washing hands:
5. Nails with nail polish is permitted in the production area. True or False
6. When entering production area person should not wear jewelry. True or False
7. Food products should be kept 6 inches above the floor on the skid. True or False
8. Chewing gum is permitted in the food facility and or production area. True or False
9. When you are sick you should not report to work True or False
10. Pens and pencils are allowed to carry in the front pocket of the uniform in the food
production area. True or False
Food Test – 1.doc