Problem: I forgot my Windows password! I forgot administrator password!
How do I unlock my computer if I forgot my administrator password? I
just changed the password on my computer a few days ago and forgot it. I
am the only account on the computer, so it is the administrator account.
It is now on the log in screen and I need to know what I have to do to
log into my computer again or reset windows password. (I am on another
computer now obviously). I have Windows 7.
This is a question form Yahoo Answer. Do you have the same trouble? It
seems more and more popular for one to forget Windows password. It is
easy for you to come across many similar questions about Windows password
recovery online, just as follows:
* I stupidly forgot my Windows password, how can I remove or reset it?
* What do I do if I forgot my windows password and did not make a
password reset disk?
* I forgot my windows password - how can I get into my computer?
* What can I do if I forgot administrator password?
* I forgot administrator password and how to recover it without
Solution: Software to unlock forgotten Windows local or admin password.
To resolve these problems about forgot my Windows password, you can
simply reset or change forgotten Windows password with a password reset
disk. A password reset disk is a flash drive configured with your current
password, specially formatted to reset the password on Windows machine
when you ever forget it. It acts as a key to unlock the account. But the
problem is that people who forgot Windows password often forgot to create
a password reset disk and cannot log on computer with any user account.
Another solution to these questions like I forgot my Windows password is
to use third party software, like Windows Password Unlocker. It can help
you remove lost Windows password, including Windows administrator
password, user password and domain password, on various Windows systems,
like Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, etc. Just
with a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive, you can easily recover your
lost Windows password. No need to reinstall your computer.
Guide: Steps to unlock forgotten Windows local or admin password.
The following is a guide on how to unlock computer with a USB flash
drive when I forgot my Windows password. It is very easy to use and just
takes less than 5 minutes. But you should find a USB flash drive and an
accessible computer with a driver.
* Step 1: Download Windows Password Unlocker Professional and Install
your computer in any computer.
* Step 2: Start the application and insert the USB flash drive in
computer and select your target USB flash drive, and then click the Burn
button to start burning.
Windows password reset software
* Step 3: Click OK when burning process is completed, and take the USB
flash drive out of computer.
* Step 4: Insert the burned USB flash drive to your locked computer and
set the computer to boot from USB.
* Step 5: Select y the specified Windows account you want to recover,
and then click Reset button.
* Step 6: Click Yes to continue, and click OK when password has been
When you lost Windows password or administrator password, you can follow
the steps above to perform Windows password recovery. And dont forget to
create a password reset disk when you can log on computer again.
Learn more about how to reset forgotten windows passwords please refer