MIND THE RULES!
PRESENT SIPLE PRESENT Continues
• usually/often/seldom/ • Now/at the
every day moment/today
• Глагол + S( 3 лицо Ед.Ч) • To be +Глагол+ing
+ It usually rains there. + It is raining now.
The boys often play The boys are playing
football at 2 o'clock. football now.
- The boy does not play - The boy is not playing
football every day. football now.
Children do not go to Look! Children are going
school on Sundays. to school.
? Does Mike play the ? Is Mike playing the
piano ? Yes,he does. piano now? Yes, he is.
Do your parents watch Are you watching TV
TV in the evening? No, now? No, I'm not.
Drill Present Simple
1. Bill … up at 7 o'clock. (to get)
2. The mice … cheese. (to like)
3. I … not … morning exercises. (to do )
4. He usually … books after dinner. (to read )
5. … you … ice cream? Yes, I do . (to like)
1. Children … not … to school in summer. (to go)
2. … he … tennis on Sundays? No, he …. ... (to play)
3. Parents usually … home at 6 o'clock. (to come)
4. I … not … TV in the morning. (to watch)
5. … he … to work by bus? ( to go)
Drill Present continues
1. What … you … now? (to do)
2. I… … a cake. (to cook)
3. Look! Ann … …. now. (to swim)
4. Jill … not … now. (to paint)
5. Boris … … at the moment. (to fish)
1. … it … ? (to snow)
2. The boys … not … tennis now. (to play)
3. The sun … … . (to shine)
4. Where … Sam … ? (to go)
5. The children … not … now. (to skate)
Answer the questions:
1. Do you study English at school?
2. Are you reading English books now?
3. When do you usually have breakfast?
4. Are you having a break now?
5. Do you watch TV in the evening?
6. Do you regularly do your homework?
7. Is your mother going shopping now?
8. Who cooks dinner at your family?
9. Are you having History now?
10.Do you understand the rule?