5 Easy Steps to an Incredible Day!
Today is a brand new day. And you get to decide what to do with it! What decision
will you make?
Will you use this day in the very best way you can? Will you use it to create the most
value for your employer and to accomplish the greatest good in your life and the
lives of others?
Are you acutely aware that yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow has not yet
arrived? Do you know that tomorrow is not promised to you? What are you going to
do with today?
Would you like an incredible day filled with uplifting experiences and feelings? Here's
how you do it:
1. Wake up with gratitude in your heart. Say 'Thank You' for everything in your life
and to the higher powers as you prepare for your day.
2. Take time to visualize, in crystal clear detail, the life you wish to live.
3. Repeat positive uplifting affirmations throughout the day.
4. Bless the food you eat and the healthy liquids you consume.
5. Listen to uplifting and educational messages as you travel to work.
6. Silently send blessings to everyone you meet.
7. Give 100% of your time at work focused on high value activities.
8. Look for and tell people what you appreciate about them (including your
colleagues, your boss, friends and strangers).
9. At lunch, take a caring interest in a person who needs it.
10. At the end of the work day, congratulate yourself for all the high value activities
you accomplished for your employer.
11. Again, listen to uplifting and educational messages as you travel home.
12. Greet your spouse, significant other, loved ones, or dog and tell them you love
them. Spend time sharing the positive experiences of your day.
13. Take some time to nurture yourself. Engage in exercise, read a book, meditate,
get a massage.
14. Use positive affirmations with all those in your home, even yourself.
15. Slip into sleep with gratitude in your heart and thankfulness on your lips.
Do you engage in these activities each day? If not, why not? They are simple to
perform and will bring guaranteed joy to each and every day of your week.
Make several copies of these 15 steps and post them by your bed, by your desk at
work, and carry them in your wallet or purse so you can remember them each and
every day. Of course the order may be modified and other positive actions added.
The important thing is to wake up from the way you may have been living and make
the changes you need to make today an incredible uplifting day.