ÝCKò˜ î°Fˆ«î˜¾ ñ£FK Mù£M¬ì www.kalvisolai.com
î£œ å¡Á & îI› (D.T.Ed.)
41. ð„¬êò£è à‡í º®ò£î¶ â¶?
A. ªõœ÷K‚è£Œ B. º¼ƒ¬è‚è£Œ î£œ Þó‡´ & ÝƒAô‹ 38. Long ________
39. Slave _________
23. Ôàø‚è‹Õ â¡ð¬î‚ °P‚°‹ ªê£™? C.ªõ‡¬ì‚è£Œ D. «è£v 40. Angry _________
A. MNŠ¹ B. ¶J™ 42. àíM™ ðò¡ðì£î¶ Read the following passage and answer the following questions. Answer: truth , falsehood, length, slavery, anger
C. â¿î™ D. æ´î™ A. º¼ƒ¬è W¬ó B. ÜèˆF‚W¬ó I felt the wall of the tunnel shiver. The master alarm squealed
24. Ô°¬öÕ â¡ðî¡ ªð£¼œ C. õ£¬ö Þ¬ô D. º¬÷‚W¬ó through my earphones. Almost simultaneously, Jack yelled Fill in the blanks with suitable collective nouns.
A. ªêM B. è£îE 43. àõ˜ Gô‹ â¡ðî¡ ªð£¼œ â¡ù? down to me that there was a warning light on. Fleeting but 41. The fox saw a _____________ grapes.
C. ÜEèô¡ D. õ¬÷ò™ A. àŠ¹ˆ î¡¬ñ àœ÷ Gô‹ B. õ÷ñ£ù Gô‹ spectacular sights snapped into ans out of view, the snow, 42. The shepard went after the ___________ of cows.
25. Ôèõ÷‹Õ â¡ðî¡ ªð£¼œ â¡ù? C. ð£¬ô Gô‹ D. c˜Šð¬ê àœ÷ Gô‹ the shower of debris, the moon, looming close and big, the 43. A _______________ of sparrows landed on the river bank.
A. àí¾ à¼‡¬ì B. «ê£Á 44. èEˆî™ â¡ðî¡ ªð£¼œ
C. Þ¬ô ñŸÁ‹ î¬ö D. è™ A. ªî£´ˆî™ B. èí‚A´î™ last twelve hours before re-entry were particular bone-
26. ‘¬ñ’ â¡ø ªê£™¬ô‚ ªè£‡´ â¡.âv.A¼wí¡ âƒ° C. M¬îˆî™ D. F†ìIì™ chilling. During this period, I had to go up in to command Answer:
«ðCù£˜? 45. àöõK¡ ï‡ð¡
A. â¿ˆî£÷˜ ñ£ï£´ B. è†Cñ£ï£´ A. ªõ†´‚AO B. ñ‡¹¿ Fill in the blanks with suitable pharasal verbs.
C. ðˆFK‚¬èò£÷˜ ñ£ï£´ D. è™ÖK Mö£ C. «è£N D. âL breath inside the command module. 46. Your advice ________ a change in him.
27. C‰F‚è ªîK‰î ñQîÂ‚° ªê£‰îñ£ù ¬èJ¼Š¹ â¡Á 46. °®™ â¡ðî¡ ªð£¼œ 26. The word 'Command Module' used twice in the given 47. At last the merchant __________ the price quoted by me.
â¡.âv.A¼wí¡ â¬î‚ °PŠH†ì£˜? A. ªðKò i´ B. °®¬ê i´ passage indicates perhaps that it deals with 48. I can”t ____________ the noise here.
A. CKŠ¹ B. CøŠ¹ C. Üó‡ñ¬ù D. ñ„²i´ A.an alarming journey B.a commanding situation 49. She ___________ her native place after a year.
C. ªð£ÁŠ¹ D. ªõÁŠ¹ 47. ï‹ ñ£Gôˆ¶‚°Kò ñó‹ â¶? C.a journey into outer space D.a frightful battle 50. I ___________ your uncle in Singapore
28. â¡.âv. A¼wíÂ‚° Ôï¬è„²¬õ Üó²Õ â¡ø ð†ìˆ¬î A. ªî¡¬ù ñó‹ B. ñ£ ñó‹ Answer: C Answer: brought about, came down to, put up with, came
õöƒAòõ˜ ò£˜? C. ðô£ñó‹ D. ð¬ù ñó‹ 27. Which one of the following reasons would one consider back to, came across)
A. Ü‡í£ B. ªðKò£˜ 48. ï‹ ñ£Gôˆ¶‚°Kò Môƒ° â¶? as more as possible for the warning lights to be on?
C. A.Ý.ªð.M²õï£î‹ D. ð£óFî£ê¡ A. ¹L B. Cƒè‹ A.There was a shower of debris B. Jack was yelling. Fill in the blanks with the correct tense of the verbs(simple
29. â¿ˆî£÷˜ ªî£†´ â¿î‚ Ãì£î ¬ñ C. õ¬óò£´ D. ªõœ÷£´ C.A catastrophe was imminent. present, simple past, future)
A. ªð¼¬ñ B. ªð£Œ¬ñ 49. ï‹ ñ£Gôˆ¶‚°Kò ðø¬õ â¶ D.The moon was looming close and big. 51. My father _____________ (like ) carnatic music.
C. ÉŒ¬ñ D. õ£Œ¬ñ A. è¿° B. AO Answer: C 52. The Vaigai Express ________ (arrive) very late yesterday.
30. ïìó£ü£ è™M‚ èöè Mö£M™ â¡.âv.A¼wíÂ‚° C. ªè£‚° D. ñEŠ¹ø£ 28. The statement that the dazzling sunshine was "for once 53. We __________ (go) to the beach tomorrow.
A¬ìˆî ð†ì‹ 50. ï‹ñ£Gôˆ¶‚°Kò ñô˜ â¶ 54. Walk carefully. You ____________ (fall) if you are careless.
A. ï¬è„²¬õ Üó² B. è¬ôõ£í˜ A. î£ñ¬ó B. «ó£ü£ A.that the sun was very hot
C. ï¬è„²¬õ ï®è˜ D. ï£ègè«è£ñ£O C. ªêƒè£‰îœ D. ªêšõ™L B.that there was no strong wind Answer: likes, arrived, shall go, will fall, shot)
31. è¬ôõ£í˜ îù‚°ˆ î£«ù Å†®‚ªè£‡ì ð†ì‹? 51. ¹¬è ï´M™&&&&&&&&&&Þ¼Šð¬î ÌIJ™ è‡«ì£‹ C.that the air was unpolluted D.none of above
A. ñQî«ïò˜ B. ï£ègè‚ «è£ñ£O A. b B. è£ŸÁ C. ÉC D. Mø° Answer:D 56. The boy asked his mother to tell _____ a story.
C. ï®è˜ Fôè‹ D. ñ‚èœ Fôè‹ 52. CŠHJ«ô M¬÷õ¶&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.his B.him C.he D.himself
32. c C‰î£î è‡a¬ó ã¡ C‰¶A¡ø£Œ â¡Á ÃPòõ˜ A. ðõ÷‹ B. ºˆ¶ C. ð£C D. óˆFù‹ 57. I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes and the bus hasn’t arrived
A. î‰¬î B. î£Œ 53. àœ÷‹ ÉŒ¬ñò£è Þ¼‚è &&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¹°ˆî‚Ãì£¶ 29. I will phone Suresh as soon as I ____________ any news. A.already B.not yet C.yet D.still
C. Üˆ¬î D. ñèœ A. õ…ê¬ù B. à‡¬ñ A. Will hear B. hear 58. Octopuses have _____ arms than monkeys.
33. ªð‡ °ö‰¬î¬ò ð®‚è ¬õ‚è£î ªðŸ«ø£¬ó C. ï¡¬ñ D. ªð¼¬ñ c. heard D.had heard Answer:B A.less B.more C. fewer D. much
A. ð£ó£†´õ˜ B. õ£›ˆ¶õ˜ 54. CÁõòF™ ð‡®î˜èOì‹ ªðKò£˜ Þ¬îŠðŸP õ£F´õ£˜ 30. She burnt her hand while she ________ the dinner. 59. May I have _____ bar of chocolate, please?
C. «èL«ð²õ˜ D. Ü®Šð˜ A. ÞFè£ê‹ B. êƒè Þô‚Aò‹ A. cooked B.is cooking A. a few B.A C. some D.an
34. ¹óî„ êˆ¶ I°‰î¶ C. ¹¶‚èM¬î D. CQñ£ð£ì™èœ C.was cooking D. has been cooking Answer:C 60. He hasn’t found _____ book yet.
A. è‹¹ B. «è›õó° C. «ê£÷‹ D. ¹O 55. ªðKò£¼‚° ªðŸ«ø£˜ Þ†ì ªðò˜ 31. When I arrived home my father was not there. He ___ out. A.an B. the C. some D.A
35. óˆîˆF™ CõŠ¹ Üµ‚è¬÷ ÜFèKˆ¶ óˆî «ê£¬è¬ò A. è‰îê£I B. Þó£ñê£I A. has gone B. went 61. “Whose mobile phone is it?” “It’s _____,” Thomas said.
c‚°õ¶ C. ºˆ¶ê£I D. °Š¹ê£I C.had gone D. have gone Answer:C A. mine B. I C.Him D.Me
A. W¬óèœ B. ð¼Š¹ 56. î£Qòˆ¬î «ê˜ˆ¶ ¬õ‚°‹ Þìˆ¶‚° â¡ù ªðò˜? 32. When __________ your driving test? 62. Arun went to Canada _____.
C. ÜKC D. ê˜‚è¬ó A. è÷…Cò‹ B. Ü¬ø A. have you passed B.did you passed A. for three years
36. «ï£Œ âF˜Š¹ ê‚F‚° àî¾A¡øù C. Í†¬ì D. ªð†ìè‹ C.were you passed D.did you pass B. three years ago
A. ð™õ¬èŠ ðòÁèœ B. ÜKC 57. îIN™ è¬ô‚ è÷…Cò Ü®Šð¬ìJ™ Ü¬ñ‰î ºî™ Answer:D C. since three years
C. î‡a˜ D. â‡ªíŒ Ë™ â¶? 33. Mr.Kiran Singh __________ to see us ;this evening. D. in three years
37. â‰î õ¬è ðòÁ àìL™ àœ÷ «î¬õòŸø ªè£¿Š¬ð A. ÜHî£ù C‰î£ñE B. ÜHî£ù «è£ê‹ A.would come B.comes 63. It is _____ honour to represent the school in this tournament.
°¬ø‚èõ™ô¶? C. YõèC‰î£ñE D. CôŠðFè£ó‹ C.is coming D.shall come Answer:D A.The B.A C.An D.few
B. î†¬ìŠ ðòÁ
D. è‹¹ M¬ìèœ Use so or too in the following two questions
64. This is the boy’s bicycle. It’s _____.
A. him B.his C.he D. theirs
38. °ìŸ¹‡è¬÷ ÝŸøõ™ô¶ 23-B 24-B 25-A 26-A 27-A 28-C 34. The coffee was ____ hot that I couldn't drink it. 65. The car I was driving was not _____.
A. àÀ‰¶ B. ÜKC C. âœ D. «è›õó° A.so B.too C.very Answer:A A.I B.myself
29-A 30-C 31-B 32-A 33-C 34-A
39. Í†´ õL¬ò c‚°õ¶ Þ¶ 35. The coffee was ____ hot to drink. C.mine D. my
A. ºì‚èŸø£¡ B. âœ 35-A 36-A 37-A 38-C 39-A 40-C A.so B.tooa C.very Answer:B
C. ¶÷C D. «õ¬÷
56-B 57-C 58-B 59-B 60-B
40. ñó¹ õ¬è àí¾ Ü™ô£î¶
41-B 42-C 43-B 44-B 45-B 46-B
Form Abstract Nouns of the following.
Answer 61-A 62-B 63-C 64-B 65-C
47-D 48-C 49-D 50-C 51-A 52-B
A. «è›õó° èO B. è‹ðƒÃ›
C. ð«ó£†ì£ D. «ê£Á 53-A 54-A 55-B 56-A 57-B
36. True _________
37. false __________ ªî£ì¼‹ & 12