Name __________________________ #_______ Date ___________________
Directions: First, read each sentence. Then fill in the bubble next to the word that
is spelled correctly. If none of the choices are correct, fill in the bubble next to
the choice “none.”
1. I have a _____ about the test. 2. The _____ in the movie was very
3. Mom and Dad will buy new _____. 4. Do you know you _____ facts?
5. The car was in a bad _____. 6. The story had a lot of ______.
7. What _____ should we walk? 8. I’d like to learn about that _____.
9. What did you do on you _____? 10. Ed lives in a ______.
11. I like to read _____ stories. 12. The show will _____ songs about
13. Let’s look at the _____. 14. He has good _____.
15. Her birthday was a big _____. 16. I have a _____ with bugs.
17. The ______ meets on Tuesday. 18. We ______ boxes.
19. She has the kitten in her _____. 20. She made a _____ to the class.
Directions: Listen as your teacher gives you a sentence. Write the sentence
down on the lines below. Make sure you check your capitalization, punctuation,
and the spelling of each word.