2320 Carnegie Lane, Redondo Beach, Ca 90278
Home: 310 379-1521 - Cell: 424 634-2326 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Extensive background in Air Freight/Logistics management with 20+ years experience. Dependable, hard-working
manager with excellent people skills.
• Managing large operation and crews • Excellent communication skills
• Customer Service Management • Procedure and Indoctrination writing
• Experienced managing union and non-union • Domestic and International, Import/Export freight
employees • CFS/Bonded Warehouse Management.
• Managed Charter Aircraft Desk • CCSF (Certified Cargo Screening Facility)
• Local and Inter-state Trucking experience with current certification
• Current STA (Security Threat Assessment) • Office/Warehouse management
• Dispatch of Local P&D • Aircraft ULD Configuration
• National Accounts Sales & Operation.
• Saved 25%+ on supply costs by working closely with multiple suppliers ensuring adequate supply of
necessary materials were available.
• Interviewed, hired, trained and evaluated team of over 50 employees
• Managed both Import/Export Office and Warehouse personnel.
• Managed Customer Service Office personnel for Corporate Offices. .
• Trained contract workers to perform general warehouse duties to company standards
• Responsible for providing vision and guidance to a group of 100 warehouse employees, training them on
procedures in Domestic and International freight forwarding and Quality Control
• Adhered to quality control procedures and documented quality Process Improvement
• Implemented productivity improvement plan which resulted in company savings in claims and demurrage
• CCSF Certified since 2009 complying with TSA rules and regulations
• Current STA on file
Senior Operations Supervisor
April 1999 to April 2012
UPS – Inglewood, Ca
CFS/Bonded Warehouse Management
Supervised a Security Team in the Certified Cargo Screening Facility, utilizing AT-X-Ray, ETD machines, and
Physical Search in compliance with TSA rules & regulations.
Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for AT X-Ray and ETD Machines in the CCSF area.
Supervise processing of Import/Export consolidations at the UPS LAX Gateway, in the office and warehouse.
Advise Office agents for the best choice for Profitability, Configuration in airline container (ULD) buildup, & Haz Mat,
Implement company procedures maintaining a work environment in a neat, clean and orderly
manner. Promoted shop safety by working with Safe Work Methods
Service Support Manager
Sept 1995 to Sept 1998
Air Express International – Los Angeles, Ca..
Worked as a liaison between all departments, i.e. Domestic, Import, Export, Dispatch, Warehouse,
& Dangerous Goods Dept., advising and ensuring that we exceeded or at least met customer’s
Denis Gobeille (2)
DFS/Bonded Warehouse management
Created and wrote Procedures and an Indoctrination Package for employees and new hires in the
Interviewed and hired new employees and disciplined and terminated employees, if
necessary in a union environment.
Researched and advised in the purchase of new Tractors, Trailers, and Bobtail trucks.
Handled and maintained the service of all trucks, trailers. Machinery, and forklifts via
service vendors approving and billing and charges.
Inventoried, maintained, and ordered all supplies for the warehouse and office.
Negotiated rates with Airlines and Vendors and Lowered Vendor rates better thanb 25%.
Ensured the company operated within OSHA Standards.
National Accounts Manager Corporate Offices/General Manager LAX
Team Air Express/\ Winnsboro Texas/LAX
June 1991 to Sept 1995
Manage/Operate National accounts Office Operations/Sales and Customer Service Dept
for Corporate Offices.
Visit and Service Major Accounts such as Ford Motor Co, General Motors, Seagate,
Mitsubishi and others exceeding of meeting their expectations.
Operate airline Charter Desk for crucial shut down and prototype materials.
Work in conjunction with Franchise Offices in servicing special National Accounts.
Moved to LAX and became the General Manager of the LAX Franchise.
Instruct and implement the Standards of Accounting and Procedures in compliance with
Education and Training
Berklee College of Music
Instrumental Performance/Arranging & Composition
Certificates: Certified Cargo Screening Program
Dangerous Goods Training, Lessons in Leadership, Insider Trading, Anti-Harassment, Code of Business Conduct, ,
Compliance & Ethics, Drug and Alcohol Awareness