Shree Ambe Vidyalaya
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS OF
H.S.C. & S.S.C. BOARD
1. Avoid tension unnecessary tension makes us forget the knowing things.
2. Be confident that you can do it and it is to be done.
3. Negative thoughts result in failority and positive thoughts make you successful.
4. The task which is not planned is similar to not to be done.
Keep in Mind :
1. You are your own creator. Your mother feeds you even chew the food for you but only you have
to diet it. So don't waste your time in accusing others.
2. The reading place should be quite, clean, well arranged, having adequete light and air-circulation
(while reading, don't sit on the bed or an arm-chair)
3. Decide the reading hours before you read. If you are mentally prepared; you won't get bored.
4. If you are getting bored, irritated or tense have complete rest. Start to read again after half an
hour. Use the alarm and it 5 feet away from your bed.
What should be taken ? What shouldn't be taken
1. Milk, all types of juice, carrot, tomatoes, 1. Not more than 2 cups of tea-office.
ginger tea, (not more than 2 cups) Lamon 2. Too much or heavy lunch.
Juice, glucose, water, fresh fruits, nut, 3. Cold drinks, chocolate
almond, ice-cream. 4. All types of food items sold out side.
2. Eat one loss chapatti in your meal
3. Take your supper durign 6 to 7 p.m. Then
after don't take heavy foot.
During the Examination
1. Write in clear and legible handwriting.
2. Take care not to leave any page or question in between.
3. Don't pay your attention to the quickness of your classmates and the disturbance in the
examination hall. Follow according to the time paying attention to your own work.
4. Listen carefully to the instructions given by your class supervisor.
5. Take care whether the answer of the one question should not be written for the other one.
"TAKE UP ONE IDEA..... MAKE THAT IDEA YOUR LIFE..... THINK OF IT.....
DREAM OF IT..... LIVE ON THAT IDEA..... THIS IS THE WAY TO SUCCESS."
BEST OF LUCK
Shree Ambe Vidyalaya
TIPS FOR BOARD EXAM
1. January - 10
February - 28
March - 08 Total days = 46
Don't count last two days.
2. The arrangement of 35 days of Jan. and Feb. She must be well planned.
- 2 to 10 Feb. pre-board exam.
- After Pre-board Exam.
70% up Stg : the frequent revision of confused points.
Average Stg : To emphasize on A, B Section and the difficult chapter of the
3. The proper time arrangement for the time of Tuition, dine and rest.
4. Red for five times and write for one time.
5. A and B section is compulsory from the textbook. 50 read carefully.
6. Prepare 'to the point' C, D, E section.
8. To emphasize on the revision of the compulsory questions.
9. The complete restriction upon the diet and rest.
energetic food, juice, not to take outside food, lemon juice, light dinner, sleeping time from 7.00
p.m. to 12.00 p.m. not sleep during the afternoon, take rest closing your eyes for 15 minutes.
1. To reach at the examination place early with all the required things.
2. It is important to write the supl. no. in the receipt.
3. New Section from New Page.
4. Write A, B, C, D, E in sequence.
5. Read each line of the question paper carefully.
6. Also write the extra questions; if you forget the question to write or even unknown questions also
must be written later.
For more information, contact the school teachers.
BEST OF LUCK