Tribal Environmental Summit
EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT FORM
This Agreement is made and entered into this __________ day of __________________, 2012, by and between the Cherokee Nation,
P.O. Box 948, Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74465 (hereinafter referred to as the "NATION"), and
TELEPHONE: _______________________ TAX ID OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:____________________________
(Hereinafter referred to as the "EXHIBITOR").
WHEREAS, the NATION has exhibitor sites available for rental at the 15th Annual Tribal Environmental Summit, to be held at the
Doubletree Downtown Tulsa Hotel, 616 West 7th St., Tulsa, OK, March 28, 2012 through March 30, 2012 (hereinafter referred to as
the "Summit"), and
WHEREAS, the EXHIBITOR wishes to enter into an agreement with the NATION to rent an exhibitor site at the Summit, and
NOW, THEREFORE, and in consideration of the mutual covenants, promises, agreements, understandings, and conditions
contained herein, the parties mutually promise to the other, agree, and understand as follows, to wit:
1. The EXHIBITOR shall be allowed access to the Summit site in order to set up displays on March 27, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
2. The EXHIBITOR agrees to pay an Exhibitor’s fee in the amount of $350.00, payable to the Cherokee Nation, by personal check,
cashiers check, or money order, for booth site(s) as specified herein. No booth sites will be reserved without advance payment.
3. An EXHIBITOR representing a non-profit group agrees to pay an Exhibitor’s fee in the amount of $200.00, payable to the
Cherokee Nation, by personal check, cashiers check, or money order, for booth site(s) as specified herein. No booth sites will be
reserved without advance payment.
4. Booth sites will include a 8’ by 10’ area, a 6’ by 2’ skirted table, and chairs for the EXHIBITOR’S equipment, inventory, and
personal property, and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
5. If electrical hookups or internet services are required, the EXHIBITOR shall contact the Doubletree Downtown directly and will
be responsible for making arrangements.
6. The EXHIBITOR shall submit payment in full, along with a signed original of this Agreement, on or before March 1, 2012, to the
Attention: Karen Dye
206 E Allen Rd
Tahlequah, OK 74464
7. The EXHIBITOR shall use only the site(s) assigned by the NATION and shall not change or trade sites once sites are assigned.
8. The EXHIBITOR shall not serve food or beverages in the assigned booth site(s).
9. The EXHIBITOR shall not sell, dispense, or consume any form of alcoholic beverages during the Summit while on the premises
of the Doubletree Downtown Hotel.
1 of 2
10. The EXHIBITOR agrees to remove all equipment, inventory, and personal property from the premises of the Doubletree
Downtown no later than 2:00 p.m., on March 30, 2012.
11. The NATION and the EXHIBITOR hereby agree the services specified in this Agreement may not be transferred, delegated, or
12. This Agreement may be canceled or terminated prior to its normal conclusion as provided for in this section. The NATION or the
Doubletree Downtown Tulsa Hotel may cancel or terminate this Agreement without notice and forthwith remove the EXHIBITOR
from the premises for breach of any part of this Agreement, including without limitation, failure to timely pay the Exhibitor’s fee
set forth herein. The EXHIBITOR may cancel or terminate this Agreement, with prior written notice to the NATION. Should this
Agreement be canceled or terminated prior to its normal conclusion or should the EXHIBITOR be removed from the premises for
any reason, the NATION shall retain Fifty Dollars ($50.00) of the Exhibitor’s fee as a cancellation/termination charge, and return
the remainder of said Exhibitor’s fee to the EXHIBITOR.
13. The parties hereto stipulate and agree that under this Agreement, the EXHIBITOR is not acting as an agent, employee,
representative, partner, nor joint venturer of the NATION or the Doubletree Downtown Tulsa Hotel, but shall at all times and for
all purposes represent itself in an appropriate and reasonable manner.
14. The EXHIBITOR assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury to its
employees, agents, and/or representatives or damage to the EXHIBITOR'S displays, equipment, or other property and agrees to
indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the NATION and the Doubletree, and their respective employees, guests, and/or participants
against all claims or expenses for such losses, arising out of the performance of this Agreement.
Authorized Signature Date
Please type or print name
Tom Elkins, Administrator Date
Cherokee Nation Environmental Programs
Rebecca Mitchell, C.P.M. Date
Director of Acquisition Management
2 of 2