Competitive Products Sales Reference
Use this Competitive Products Sales Reference to analzye product features and competitive advantages in your marketplace.
2. In the "Competitive Products Sales Ref" tab below, enter the names of your top 5 competitors in the top row. Select al cells, right click and "Clear Contents" to remove sample data.
3. Make a list of features (prioritized from most important to least important from the customer's perspective) that you will be using to conduct your comparison.
4. Using the drop-down lists rate your product and each of your competitors for each feature. The options are 'Not Available', 'Via Partner', 'Offered', and 'Differentiator'.
5. Once you have completed the ratings, you will have a matrix that identifies each competitive product and the strengths and weaknesses of their offering.
6. Distribute this analysis to your sales and support staff so that they can quickly compare competitive offerings when dealing with prospects and customers.