Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd is a BEE compliant level 4 company of qualified professional
draughtsmen trained and guided by Dutch professionals in international draughting standards and
Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd is able to service any segment of the market for planning,
draughting (technical) drawings and maintenance of technical specifications in any discipline relating
to architectural, civil, electrical, facility management, mechanical.
The international connections of Nysten CAD/Engineering enable the company to draw not only on
its South African resources but also over 40 international professionals in service of Nysten
international (I&TS Netherlands bv).
Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd is a division of I&TS Netherlands bv, a consulting
engineering/drafting firm based in Voerendaal, The Netherlands, with business interests in Europe
and abroad. I&TS Netherlands bv was founded in 2000 by Dutch national Lars Vodeb and German
national Marc Nysten.
In 2002 Nysten Africa (Pty) Ltd was established and registered in South Africa as a supporting
company for all draughting needs of the European market under supervision of I&TS Netherlands bv.
Nysten Africa (Pty) Ltd works only on long term overseas projects.
Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd was established in 2006 as an independent entity that caters
for the South African market and uses its resources from Nysten Africa (Pty) Ltd. The head office is
located in Centurion, Gauteng Province. The objective is to draw on a variety of skills from different
disciplines to ensure the implementation of best practices in every task tackled.
With the headquarter in Voerendaal, two branch offices in Rotterdam and Amersfoort and one
branch office in South Africa, I&TS Netherlands bv employ over 40 qualified draughtsmen, 30 in
Europe and 10 in South Africa. This enables a mix of best practices drawn from European and South
Our advantage is a strong engineering background that stems from an in‐depth involvement in
international projects combined with state of the art design products.
“It all starts on the Drawing Board”
All manmade objects begin with a dream, an idea ‐ a concept. Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty)
Ltd transforms the dream into a working drawing from which the artisan will construct the final
Primary factors in our vision include:
• Responsibility & Reliability;
• Use of latest and most effective Technology for Customer needs;
• Timely delivery and Absolute Professionalism;
• Close and Long‐term Customer Relationships;
• Social Empowerment & Environmental awareness;
• Community Development.
• Establish an enterprise that understands and caters for the needs of the local market;
• Bring and apply international draughting standards to the South African market;
• Be a technically competent role player in our business sector;
• Encourage and support the empowerment of previously disadvantaged individuals;
• Use all the experience and expertise from overseas projects to strengthen the local market.
• Commercial / Office Buildings
• Retail & Entertainment Centers
• Industrial Buildings
• Engineering Workshops
• Mining & Construction
• Hospitals Schiphol Terminal
Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd provides engineering and computer aided draughting
facilities to Architects, Building Contractors, Electrical & Mechanical Contractors.
Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd in conjunction
with I&TS Netherlands bv, using its resources of
intellectual capital, offers Engineering / CAD Draughting
Services in the following fields:
Electrical Engineering/CAD Services
• Electrical layout
o 230V / 400V
o Cable tray / cable duct
o Data‐ & Telephone system Schiphol Offices
o Fire Alarm system
o Emergency Evacuation system
o Any other low voltage system
• Single‐line diagram, block scheme
Mechanical Engineering/CAD Services
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
• Fire protection Services
• Technical Rooms
Civil Engineering/CAD Services
• Building layouts
• Sewerage & Plumbing
• Operations Management
• Assets Management
• CAD engineering services – (Electrical, Mechanical, Piping, Structural steel)
• Digitalization of hand drawings and hand sketches
• Updating engineering changes on components
• Budget & Cost Estimation
• Project Management
The company creates not only drawings with the latest Autodesk software (AutoCAD, Inventor, etc.),
but also uses NORDINED and STABICAD software (Dutch developed AutoCAD add‐on’s), which are
very powerful object oriented software packages for creating rapid and intelligent drawings.
NORDINED and STABICAD includes calculation modules (e.g. for pipe sizes, quantity of cable trace,
sockets, lighting fixtures) and interfaces to other engineering and logistic software programs. We
offer precision draughting and drawings to international standards.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol:
• Schiphol Real Estate
• Airport facilities management
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Takenaka Europe GmbH:
• Toyota TMMP – Walbrzych, Poland
• Toyota, Peugeot, Citroën Automotive – Kolin, Czech
• KIA Motors – Žilina, Slovakia
• Peugeot SA Extension Ferrage G9 – Sevelnord, France
Toyota Poland Office buildings:
• KIA European Headquarters – Frankfurt, Germany
• Japanese embassy – Warsaw, Poland
• Shell Solar – Solingen, Germany
• Telephone stations
• Communication towers
LOCAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Since conception early 2006, Beyontec Engineering Services (Pty) Ltd has trained and imparted
advanced skills to its employees. This (overseas) training is on NORDINED and STABICAD application.
Both are used for all our international projects. The employees are also taught basic Dutch relating
to the work as all of the current projects and the NORDINED and STABICAD applications are in the
Dutch language. Furthermore, the employees receive (local) training in the latest Autodesk software,
like AutoCAD and Inventor.
Our charges are both flexible and extremely competitive, based on hourly rates and/or fixed project
costs, depending on duration and content. For queries, quotations or any information regarding our
charges please do not hesitate to contact us.
The work content can be delivered to us in any format:
• Via e‐mail
• Direct delivery to our offices
• Collection from your office / workshop
Of course one of our staff will be happy to arrange a meeting at your or our premises to fully discuss
ing. Lars Vodeb, Eur Ing
(B Eng Electrical) cell: 076 832 7198
Managing Director email: email@example.com
Rozy Vodeb cell: 076 106 8724
Sales & Marketing Director email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 10115 • Centurion, 0046
Cnr Hendrk Verwoerd Drive South & Embankment Road
Lougardia Building, 1st floor, room 103
Centurion CBD • Centurion, 0157
mail: email@example.com • web: www.beyontec.co.za