Organizational Culture Profile
* Autocratic or feudal culture is characterized by
centralized power concentrated in a few
persons, and observation of proper protocol in
relation to the person/s in power.
* Bureaucratic culture is characterized by
primacy of procedures and rules, hierarchy and
distant and impersonal relationship.
* Technocratic culture emphasizes technical
/ professional standards and improvement.
* Entrepreneurial culture in concerned about
achievement of results and providing excellent
services to the customers.
Profile of OC
• Cultures Focus Climate Ethos
Autocratic/ Proper Dependency+ All opposite
Feudal Protocol Affiliation values of
Bureaucratic Rules & Control + safe playing,
Regulations Dependency inertia, conflict
Technocratic Perfection Expert power proaction,
+ Extension autonomy,
Entrepreneurial/ Results, Achievement OCTAPACE
Democratic/ Customers +Extension