LANDLORD: Riverview Manor Apartments, LLP, a Minnesota limited liability partnership
MANAGEMENT: OMC, Inc., 7517 Washington Avenue South, Edina, MN 55439
APARTMENT: Unit ________, 500 West Woodley Street, Northfield, Minnesota 55057
APARTMENT LEASE DATE: _____________________
DESIRED RE-LEASE DATE: ______________________
RE-LEASE FEE: $_____________
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
1. PART OF APARTMENT LEASE: This Re-Lease Agreement forms a part of the Apartment Lease between Landlord and Tenant for the Apartment.
2. RE-LEASE: Tenant requests that Landlord attempt to re-rent the Apartment, for a new 1-year lease, to another lessee meeting Landlord’s credit and
qualification standards. Tenant agrees to move out of the Apartment on or prior to the date the Apartment Lease is terminated in accordance with Paragraph 6 of this
Re-Lease Agreement. Landlord will give Tenant at least 5 days prior notice of the termination of the Apartment Lease. Tenant pays the Re-Lease Fee to Landlord to
compensate Landlord for Landlord’s costs of attempting to re-rent the Apartment and Landlord’s costs of preparing the Apartment for a new lessee. Any new lease of
the Apartment will be at Landlord’s current rent schedule and for Landlord’s current lease terms and conditions, which rent schedule and lease terms and conditions
may be different than those agreed to by Tenant in the Apartment Lease.
3. TENANT RESPONSIBLE UNDER APARTMENT LEASE: Tenant will remain fully responsible for payment of all Monthly Rent and utility charges
and performance of all obligations under the Apartment Lease until the earlier of: (a) the Termination Date of the Apartment Lease; or (b) the date the Apartment Lease
is terminated in accordance with Paragraph 6 of this Re-Lease Agreement.
4. LEASING PRIORITY: Landlord agrees to make the Apartment available generally to any person who desires to rent an Apartment from Landlord.
Landlord has no obligation to give the Apartment leasing priority over any other unit Landlord has available for lease. If Landlord has other units available for lease,
Landlord may, in its discretion, show or rent these units prior to showing or renting the Apartment.
5. SHOWING OF APARTMENT: Landlord has the right, during daytime and early evening hours, to show the Apartment to prospective lessees. Tenant
agrees to keep the Apartment in a neat and clean condition, suitable for showing to prospective lessees. If Tenant fails to keep the Apartment in a neat and clean
condition, Landlord reserves the right not to show the Apartment.
6. EFFECTIVE DATE OF TERMINATION: By signing this Re-Lease Agreement, Landlord and Tenant agree that the Apartment Lease will automatically
terminate on the later of: (a) 24 hours prior to the Desired Re-Lease Date; or (b) 24 hours prior to the commencement date of a lease for the Apartment with another
lessee meeting Landlord’s credit and qualification standards, where the new lessee (i) has signed a 1-year lease with Landlord for the Apartment, and (ii) has paid the
first month of rent for the Apartment. Landlord may choose to terminate the Apartment Lease earlier than stated above (but not more than 24 hours prior to the
Desired Re-Lease Date) and partially refund any Monthly Rent paid by Tenant. Landlord and Tenant do not need to sign any additional agreement for the Apartment
Lease to terminate, but Tenant agrees to sign a separate termination of lease if requested by Landlord.
7. COOPERATION WITH PAINTING AND REPAIR: Tenant gives Landlord access to the Apartment for the purposes of painting, redecorating,
repairing, and preparing the Apartment for a new lessee.
8. NO AGENCY; NO REPRESENTATIONS: Landlord enters into this Re-Lease Agreement solely as an accommodation to Tenant. Landlord and Tenant
agree that this Re-Lease Agreement does not create any agency or brokerage relationship. Other than as stated explicitly in this Re-Lease Agreement, Tenant agrees
that Landlord has made no promises or representations. Landlord has not made any promise or representation as to the date that the Apartment Lease will terminate or
when Tenant will be released from its obligations under the Apartment Lease.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Except as modified by this Re-Lease Agreement, the Apartment Lease is unmodified and in full force and effect, until terminated as
stated in this Re-Lease Agreement. All capitalized words not defined in this Re-Lease Agreement will have meanings defined for those words in the Apartment Lease.
Singular terms used in this Re-Lease Agreement include, as appropriate, the plural.
10. OTHER TERMS:
RIVERVIEW MANOR APARTMENTS LLP
By: OMC, Inc., agent ____________________________________
Date Signed: ________________ Date Signed: __________________